32) Prettiest Girl |Algee

Yay my first Algee imagine. Y'all better stop hating on Algee now. Nobody has requested an Algee imagine yet. But it's all good. Anyway I hope y'all enjoy and I'm bout to start writing these requests and remember if you want an imagine with either Keith or Algee or both then just comment or pm me.

Yn
I woke up this morning and Algee wasn't in bed with me. I didn't think much of it I just thought he left for an audition or something. I went to the bathroom brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I walked downstairs to be greeted by the strong smell of bacon and Algee in the kitchen shirtless. "Good morning" I said while hugging him from behind. "Hey your up" he says. "Yeah I thought you left or something"

"Nah I'm not really doing anything today so why not spend the day with my favorite woman"

"Ohh I feel special" I said hopping on the counter. "Yeah breakfast is ready"

He fixed our plates while I went to the table. Algee came and sat down with the plates we said our prayers and started eating.

"Yay you didn't burn my omelette this time" I said doing a celebration dance. He looked at me and laughed. "When have I ever burned your omelette" he asked.

"You want the list of times you have burned it" I asked. "Nah I think I'm good" He says.

After we finished eating we sat in the living room just chilling. He rarely has off days so when he does have off days we just sit around the house. "Hey go get dressed" he said pushing me off of him. "Why you push me scrub"

"Because you were on me" he said getting off the couch. "Where are we going" I said.

"I don't know but don't wear make up please" he said walking up the stairs. "Why not I like wearing my makeup"

"Well I think you look beautiful without it" he says looking at me in the eye. "Ok fine no makeup it is"

I went to the closet and pulled out something simple to wear. I took a quick shower while Algee brushed his teeth.

After we got ready we left. We were in the car for a while. The car finally stops and we were at an amusement park. I was excited because he kept telling me we were gonna go but he's always busy.

We got out the car and went in. After a few rides we decided to sit down and eat something.

It was starting to get dark outside. After we ate some funnel cake we decided to go home.

When we got home we ate and then he ran me a bath. I got in the bath and he just sat there watching me. "Why don't you come get in with me" I said. He was up quick and in a hurry. He got in the bath with me and we just sat there. "Bae I got a question" he says as I played in his hair. "Yesh" I said in a baby tone. "Why aren't we married yet" he asked. "Is that a rhetorical question because I can't answer that"

"No I really want your answer"he said. "Ok I think we aren't married because you playin with my emotions and haven't asked me yet" I said laughing. "Ok ok I got it"

We got out of the bath he put on some sweatpants and I put on my underwear and one of his shirts. I went downstairs and got some juice and when I got back upstairs to the room Algee was laying in bed watching The New Edition Story. "What are you doing" I asked crawling into the bed. "I'm watching tv what it look like"

"It looks like your watching yourself on tv again Gee" I said. "Ok I like lookin at myself I look good alright" he said laying back in the bed and grabbing my waist attacking my neck in kisses. "Algee chill I'm tired"

"You know you are so beautiful" he says looking at me. "Thank you Gee can I go to sleep now or do I have to listen to you sing the rest of this thing"

"You can sleep" I got under the cover and turned over and tried to go to sleep. Out of no where he starts singing Mr. Telephone Man. "Algee!!" I said looking at him. He gave me an innocent look. "Yes"

"Shut up" I said turning back over. He eventually turned off the tv wrapped his arms around my waist going to sleep. "I'm gonna marry you soon I promise you that" he says in my ear. I felt a smile creep on my face as I fell asleep.