12) Hijacked Date

Dedicated to whosmicaiah. Enjoy I hope you like it❤❤❤.

Micaiah just got out of a really bad relationship. She hasn't left her apartment since and it's been 3 weeks. She has sat at home crying, eating and watching depressing stuff on Netflix. Her wonderful best friend Alenah decided to stop by. She just walked straight in. "Micaiah what the hell is that smell"
"What do you want"

"For you to get the hell off my netflix and get up out this funk"

"I don't want to I wanna stay right here"

"No your going to get your ass up"

"Do I have to"

"Nigga you need a shower and to see some sunlight" Alenah opens up the curtains so the sun can come in.

"Ow it burns Lenah make it stop please"

"Can you at least get up clean ya ass and ya house and tonight we can watch our movie"

"Poetic Justice"

"That's our movie ain't it"

"Yeah ok fine" she gets out of her bed."woah it stinks in here"

"Go get yo ass in the shower"

"Yes fairy godmother"

"That's what I hope to be"

Micaiah takes a shower while Alenah washes her sheets and cleans her room. "I think I love you too much I decided to clean your room" Alenah yells out to Micaiah. After Micaiah finishes in the shower they both went shopping. Then they went to the grocery store where they ran into Alenah's boyfriend Bryshere and his friend Keith. "Oh hey baby I thought you were gonna be home all day" Alenah says to Bry

"Nope"

"Hey Keith"

"What's up Alenah who's this"

"This is my best friend Micaiah this is Keith"

"Hi Keith um Lenah I think you did this on purpose I just wanna go home and watch my movie"

"Oh yeah I didn't do anything on purpose" Alenah says with an innocent tone in her voice. "Hey guys y'all wanna watch a movie tonight with us"

"Depends on the movie" Keith says.

"Poetic Justice" Micaiah says back with attitude.
"Send me the address we will be there let's go Keith" Bryshere says in a rush.

"You set me up Alenah"

"I know what I did kid now calm down I'm just helping and I'm third wheeling"

"What you mean third wheeling I thought Bryshere was coming"

"We broke up again like last week so technically Keith is just coming your welcome"

"I realized I can't stand you now you are buying all my snacks"

"Yeah yeah I know"

They bought their snacks and picked up some chinese food and went back to Micaiah's house. They changed into pajamas and turned on the movie. Alenah heard the door and Keith was at the door wearing sweatpants and a hoodie. "What's up Keith"

"What's good I got beer"

"Take it to the kitchen"

Alenah being the person she is basically ran to the chair Keith was about to sit in and he was forced to sit next to Micaiah on the couch."sorry Keith I don't share my chair"

"How do you have a chair in my house"

"Don't question me just know I put a down payment on this chair so it's mine"

"When was this" Micaiah questioned.

"Didn't I just say don't question me child"

"Ok um so where's the movie" Micaiah asks.

"Oh damn I completely forgot to get it from my house I'm gonna go get it I'll be right back"

"Really Alenah don't leave me" Alenah left before she heard her so Micaiah and Keith just sat there in complete silence. "I'm sorry about my friend she's trying to in her case prove a point"

"It's all cool I wanted to be alone with you anyway"

"And why would you want to be alone with me"

"Because I think your beautiful and I wanted to get to know you"

"And what would you like to know"

"Why a beautiful woman like you is single"

"I guess relationships aren't my thing honestly"

"Mine either tried and failed quite a few times"

"Same so your single is what your saying"

"Yes very single and you are too right"

"Yeah so how do you know my best friend"

"Who Alenah?"

"Yes I thought you were feeling her"

"No I'm not feeling her I see her on more of a friend level and I met her in college"

"Ohhh ok I got it"

They talked and it seemed like Alenah was taking forever.

"I hope you know Alenah is a con artist she just played both of us" Micaiah says

"I knew she did" then Alenah walks in the house. "Turns out it was in my car the whole time"

"If it was in your car what took you so long because your car is literally the cleanest thing possible" Micaiah says.

"Don't question me" Alenah says putting on the movie. Micaiah and Keith didn't even watch the movie they talked to whole time. "Hey jerkfaces shut the hell up I'm watching the movie" Alenah says throwing caramel popcorn at them.

"Alenah you rude" Keith says

"Nigga shut up" she says throwing caramel popcorn at him. They all started cracking jokes and that was their night.