24) Dangerous 2

Yn
This morning me and Lance talked to the chief about us taking over the case. He said he will let us know in a meeting. Right now we are all in this meeting in the conference room. "You all know we have all been after Keith Powers for almost a year now and our newest detective Yn has gathered information on him so therefore I am giving you and Lance the case Yn" me and Lance did our handshake. Trisha was pissed. They handed us the folders and we got to work after we were dismissed from the meeting. I was looking through the files when one of our officers came in and sat someone he arrested at my desk. And he said "all yours Yln" he left and I never looked up at the dude. Until I heard. "What's up sexy ass detective" I looked up seeing Keith handed sitting next to my desk. "And your back" I said with fake excitement in my voice. Lance came over. "I'm so glad your here Yn we need to hit the interrogation room with this cat now" he says refurring to Keith. "Is that why y'all arrested me this time"

"No you were arrested because your license is suspended and you were driving you dumb fuck" Lance says to him. "Damn sexy who this supposed to be some type of tough guy" Keith says. "Shut up Powers I'll take him to the interrogation room get Garrison please to look in" I said. I stood up and took Keith to the interrogation room. "Damn baby girl ain't gotta be so rough on me" he says while I took the handcuffs off of him. He started rubbing his wrists. Lance came in and I walked out. I wanted to do an experiment. I stood in the window with Garrison and watched the interview. As I watched Keith wasn't cooperating as usual but Lance was doing pretty good. Lance was irritated and annoyed and he walked out the room. "He is as much of a dick as everyone says he is." he says. I told him to take a breather and I went in. "My favorite detective and quite frankly the finest I know let me take you on a date" he says. "Um your not my type now Keith let's talk here"

"About what and how am I not your type" he says getting cocky. "What do you do for a living" I asked. "I'm a business man"

"Jabari Banks does that name sound familiar" his face tensed up at the name. "How about Kalvin Powers" I said. He banged his fists on the table standing up slowly getting in my face. "What the fuck does this matter to you" he says angry.

"They were your brothers Keith what happened to them." I saw the tears forming in his eyes. "They sold drugs and one day some dudes came to they crib and shot 'em both up" he says sitting back down.

"So they made you like this didn't they" he got up grabbed my neck and held me against the wall choking me. "Listen bitch don't talk about my brothers like that they didn't make me like this I was born like this" he says in my ear. I punched him in his face and he let me go and he sat back down. I looked him in his eyes trying to find something. An emotion just something. "Keith don't try me I looked at all of your files including the ones from high school. You weren't like this straight A student went to college on a scholarship in football. Why did you come back home Keith?"

"My mom got sick and I got injured" he says. "When you came back that's what made you like this. A coldhearted killer and drug dealer that doesn't do any of his own dirty work and why is that Keith you make other people do it why"

"My brothers were getting ready to go on death row before they got killed I don't do my own work because I don't want to go on death row and I hire other people who don't give a fuck to save my own ass" I told him to stand up and we walked to the door. I opened the door to see the whole department looking at me and him. "Y'all know it's rude to stare" I said and I walked Keith to the front. "Come talk to me some time Keith" I said to him. "Yeah sure anything to talk to your fine ass am I free to go now"

"Yeah by the way real niggas don't cry you heard that before and I know you have"

"Well real men don't give a fuck" he says walking away. I went back to my desk and people were at my desk.

Ok part 3 coming soon. Byeee. Go ahead and comment y'all thoughts and opinions.