47) Tutoring Him

Michaela_TheGreatest hope you like it. I tried and it might be a little long so I wouldn't have to do a part 2. So yeah👍👍👍.

Michaela
I was in my last class of the day trying to write the last of the notes from my textbook. I felt someone tap my shoulder I looked up to see the class clown staring me down. "Can I help you Keith" I said with attitude. "Yes you can actually"

"With what"

"By coming to this party at my crib tomorrow night" he says flashing his pearly whites. "No now leave me alone please"

I started back on my work then I felt someone tap on my shoulder again. I turned around only to see my best friend's boyfriend Algee. "Heyyyy Michaela" He says as he gives me this goofy smile. "Nigga what you want"

"To know where Alenah is" he says. Alenah went out of town so it was hard without her being here because I gotta deal with her dumb ass boyfriend and his best friend. "She went to Louisiana for a funeral I thought she told you"

"She sure did but you comin to chill with us tomorrow night"

"No I gotta study for final exams" I said turning back around in my seat. The bell rang finally and I was getting my bag and my book when our teacher Mrs. Adams called me. "Michaela and Keith can I see you both for a second" I picked up my stuff and went to her desk. Keith moved hella slow. "Is it possible to move slower" I said to him. Apparently it is because he moved slower. "Mr. Powers can we hurry this process up please" Mrs. Adams says. He finally got to the desk. "So Michaela you have the best test scores grades and the highest GPA in this class and well Keith you don't" she says. "What are you trying to say I honestly could be in the bathroom with some chick right now" he says with attitude. "Watch it Powers I'm saying you need a tutor and Michaela is going to tutor you" she says. "Wait a second I can't tutor him it's basically like me babysitting him" I complained. "Well Michaela I'm sorry but this will help both of you"

"How will this help me I have a 98 in the class unless you bump it up to 100 I ain't doing this"

"Fine I'll bump it up to 100 if he at least gets a 80 on the final exam" she says to me. I looked over at him cheesing at his phone. "I was better off with tutoring Algee than this kid"

"Baby I'm a grown man ain't no kid here" he says staring me down. "Uhhh I can't stand you"

"Michaela please can you do it for me I know he is a hand full but I believe you can do it"

"Fine can I go now" I said. "Yeah" I walked into the hallway to see Algee typing away on his phone. "Ugh I can't stand you either" I said with attitude. "Now I wasn't doing nothin to you lil girl so you better chill out"

Then Keith walks out of the classroom and I attempt to walk away but he grabs my arm. "Nigga you better let me go" I said pulling away. "I need your number and address so we can do this" he asked me. I took a sheet of paper out of my notebook wrote my info on it and gave it back to him. "Bye dickheads"

Hours go by and I was on FaceTime with Alenah. "What the hell are you eating" I asked her as she stuffed her face. "Well I got some crawfish, oyster,sushi, chicken on a stick and a whole bunch of other shit" she says with a fork hanging out of her mouth. "I can't with you first off that all doesn't sound appealing"

"Well it doesn't sound appealing to you but to this Creole girl It's the best stuff ever" she says pointing the fork at the camera. Then she put me on pause. "Why you pause me lil Creole girl"

"Because Algee just texted me" I heard her say. Then my mom walked in the room. "Chaela some boy is here I'm bout to send him up and I'm off to work sweetheart" she says walking up to me kissing me on the forehead and then looking at my phone. "Oh hey Alenah sweetheart" she says waving at the camera. By this time she had unpaused me. "Hi mommy" she says with excitement. Then my mom left the room and I saw Keith walk in.

"Did I hear some lil boy at my house lil nigga" Alenah says as Keith sat on my bed. "Yes I gotta tutor someone I don't want to" I said. "Hey Alenah girl we missin you out here in the hood" Keith says putting his head in my camera. "Omg when was I getting this information"

"Never now shut up" I put my phone down while she was still stuffing her face and me and Keith started to do work.

After 2 hours me and Alenah were still on FaceTime while I tutored Keith. I was looking at some notes when I felt his hand on my thigh close to my area. I moved his hand but he moved it back. I looked up at him and he was staring at me. I went back to my textbook when I felt his hand go in my shorts. "What are you doing" I asked.

"Nothing" I looked up at him and he has some sexy ass eyes and lips. I just stared at all the features of his face and then I felt him put 2 fingers in me. I moaned a little and he leaned over to me and started tongue kissing me then we leaned back on my bed.

"Y'ALL NIGGAS IS NASTY I COULD'VE BEEN ON THE PHONE WITH MY NIGGA BUT I STAYED ON HERE WITH Y'ALL ONLY FOR Y'ALL TO FUCK IN MY FACE" Alenah yells through the phone. Keith used his other hand to put my phone face down so she couldn't see anything. "I should really hang up" I heard her say.

"You could watch the show Lenah it will all be good here" he says pulling off my shirt and his. He started kissing on my neck down to my breast. He left love marks all over me. He took his fingers out of me and pulled off my shorts and my panties. He kissed all over my thighs til he got to my area. He licked my clit and started sucking. I started moaning louder. Then I came and after that he pulled out his thing which was huge. "Don't look scared" he says. "My phone picks the wrong time to be slow" I heard Alenah say. "Nigga why are you still on the phone" I yelled but then I felt him put his whole length in me and I gasped out loud. "I need a new phone" she yelled.

And we went at it for a few hours.