11) Excuse Me Miss

Dedicated to Caramel__Drizzle enjoy babes.

Keith
I was walking around the neighborhood with my boys Algee and Bryshere when I saw this girl at the house right across from mine. I wanted to go over there but I didn't. "Yo Keith I know you see that fine ass girl moving in right across the street" Algee says

"Yeah man what about her"

"You ain't gon try and get with that cause if you don't I will" Bryshere says

"Man shut up she just ain't my type"

"Nigga ain't my type my ass she everybody type I mean look at her"

"Shut up Algee" I said to him.

Weeks go by and I see her around school. I still never talked to the girl. Until I got invited to this party in my neighborhood by some dudes on the basketball team. I was at the party it really wasn't my scene I'd rather be at home right now. I saw her across the room laughing with some girl we went to school with. She looked hella good but I didn't know how to approach her. "Ay my man are you gonna stand here drooling over her or go talk" Bryshere comes up to me.

"What you mean"
I said acting confused but really I wasn't.

"Nigga you know what I mean you been staring at her since we got to this party so you need to go say something to her" Bryshere says

"What do I say"

"Nigga I don't know ask for her digits or somethin" he says. I ain't ever been nervous to talk to nobody before. I went upstairs to the bathroom then I went to get some punch hoping nobody spiked it. I looked across the room and she was talking to Woody. The dude that invited me here. Me and him are cool but just not like that really if you get it. She didn't look interested in him at all and she walked off. She walked anywhere else in the party and I couldn't find her. I went to Algee and Bryshere and told them I was going home. "Ay Powers I wanna tell you this now nigga you suck" Bryshere tells me.

"I'll remember that next time I fuck your sister aight"

"Nigga that's cold blooded" he says back to me.

"I'm done dealing with y'all" I walked off flicking them off in the process. Once I got outside I saw her sitting on one of the lawn chairs in the yard. "Hey what you doing out here by yourself" I asked her.

"About to go home"

"Want some company on that way home"

"Sure why not" she says getting up.

"So you just moved out here right"

"Yeah I did"

"Where you from"

"New York"

"I think I hear it a little bit in your voice you know the accent"

"Ok whatever man"

We talked the who way and I never asked her name so we got to her doorstep. "So excuse me miss I just really wanted to tell you you look beautiful tonight and I'm Keith by the way"

"Well thank you Keith"

"And what is the name is this beautiful human being I have in front of me"

"My name is..."

"AIZHANE WHERE THE HELL YOU BEEN YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE HOME 30 MINUTES AGO" Her uncle and father both came to the door.

"Who the hell are you" the tall one says.

"Oh I'm Keith sir I was just walking her home I live across the street"

"You better not have been trying no slick shit young blood or I'm gon bust a cap in yo ass"

"Nothing slick I got it good night sir good night Aizhane"

"Good night Keith"

I left her house full of fear but hey I got her name but damn it not the number ughhh fuck my life.