86) Date Night

I'm good now guys I'm just irritated a little but I feel like writing right now so yeah.

Yn
Tonight me and Algee made plans to go out to eat and see a movie. We got Jonathon and So so to watch our 5 kids. I was in the shower and Algee was downstairs playing with the kids.

I heard the bathroom door being pushed open. I always leave the door cracked I don't know why so don't ask. I put my head out the shower door and saw our 1 year old son Ashton with my bra in his hand. "Ashton" his head shot up with the strap of my bra in his mouth. "What are you doing" he cheeses extra hard showing off his 2 teeth. "That not funny" I say with a stank face. I grabbed my towel wrapping it around my body and picked up Ashton off the floor. I walked downstairs seeing our 6 year old Ameerah laying on the couch. I saw our other 1 year old son Alijah sitting on the floor gumming on Algee's phone. Then our oldest son who was 14, Amari was slap boxing with Algee and our 9 year old Anaya sitting on Ameerah. "Algee" I say. "Yes baby"he says slapping Amari in the face. "First off stop slapping our child please second off look who I found in the bathroom with my bra in his mouth" I said. He looks at me and stopped slapping Amari. "But baby he challenged me and I ain't no punk" then Amari slapped him upside the head. "Stop Anaya get off Ameerah please Alijah give me this please" I walked over taking the phone out of his mouth and handing him the teething ring on the floor. I put Ashton on the floor handing him the other teething ring. Yes they are twins by the way. "At least we know he a titty boy" Algee says with a chuckle. I slapped him. "Really Algee"

"Ow I'm sorry ok baby hurry up and finish getting ready please so we can go" he says. "Fine watch the kids please"

"You are basically telling me to babysit my own kids"

"Well you weren't fathering much so yeah I am"

"Go finish yo shower before I take you upstairs and give you that work"

"Hey children around"

"That's how they got here so it don't matter"I groaned out while stomping up the stairs back to the bathroom. I turned the water back on and began to wash up. After I finished washing up I went to the closet and pulled out some black jeans a pair of vans and a white t-shirt. We weren't doing anything fancy so it didn't matter what I wore. I brushed my teeth and washed my face and I grabbed my things and went downstairs seeing all the kids on top of Algee. "Aye y'all get off your dad please he might suffocate he's a little nigga" he smirked at me as Alijah sat on his cheek and blew out some steam. Resulting in everyone laughing. "Ew Yn get your child I think he pooped it got in my mouth it stinks so bad" he says nearly in tears. I grabbed Alijah off of him and attempted to get the kids off too. Once they got up he got off the floor. So so And Jonathon were raiding our refrigerator. "Aye I am paying y'all to watch my kids not eat my food" Algee says to them. "Y'all ain't got nothing to eat anyway" So so says. "We will be back around 11 make sure the kids are in bed around 9 please" I said to them. "Yes master" they both bowed. I rolled my eyes as we left the house. We got in the car and headed to Applebees.

We had gotten 5 minutes away from the house when both of our phones start ringing. I looked at mine seeing Amari calling me. I looked at Algee's seeing Jonathon calling. I answered his phone and handed it to him and then I answered my phone. All we heard were the twins crying and Ameerah and Anaya fighting. We turned the car around heading back to the house. Algee went in the house and came out with Ameerah and Alijah. "Algee seriously"

"I'm sorry baby they just looked so sad but it's only these two"he says strapping them both in. We drive off and 10 minutes later my phone starts ringing. I look at it seeing So so calling. When I answered I didn't hear anything so I hung up. We get to the restaurant and we all got seated.

"Mommy I want some fries" Ameerah says. "Ok what do you want with the fries"

"Chicken nuggets" she says. The waitress comes to our table. "Hi my name is Chelsea and I'll be your server for tonight what can I get you all to drink" she says. "I'll have water for her pink lemonade and him pink lemonade and Algee" I said I looked over and he had Alijah in his arms and was so focused on the coloring sheet. I just smirked at him. "He will take water" I said to her and she walked away. She comes back and brings our drinks. "You guys ready to order yet"

"Algee" I said kicking him. "Ow why you kick me"

"What do you want to eat"

"I don't really care"he says still focused on this damn coloring sheet. "Ok for her she will have chicken tenders with a side of fries and he will have the same I'm gonna have boneless wings with a side of fries get him the same things I guess"

"Seems like you have a lot to handle I salute you I'll check the deals on the drinks for you too" she says. "Please do I need one right now" she walks away taking our menus. I gave Ameerah my phone and watched videos with her. The food finally comes and we ate. Chelsea brought me out a bomb ass drink that gave me life. "Algeeeeee" I say rubbing my foot up and down his leg. "We have 5 kids you better stop"

"Actually it's not my fault we have 5 kids so I'm not stopping" he rolls his eyes taking a fry off my plate. "Heyyy you have the same thing on your plate"

"I don't care your fries are better"

We finished eating paid for the food and headed to the movie. We decided to go see Captain Underpants. In the middle of the movie I heard a baby crying that sounded like Alijah. I looked and he was snuggled into Algee's chest in a deep slumber. I looked behind me seeing Jonathon, So so, And the rest of the kids. They waved at me with a smile. I rolled my eyes and went back to watching the movie.

We were walking out of the theater and Anaya and Ameerah ran to Algee and Amari came over to me holding Ashton. "Hey mom"

"Why are y'all here"

"We missed y'all so we followed y'all" I just walked to the car.

When we got home we put the kids to bed and went to bed. I was laying in bed on my phone when Algee jumped in the bed with no clothes on. "Good night" I said laying down.

"Uh uh you bout to stay yo ass up"

"For what"

"You been testin me all night I got a solution for that ass" he says yanking me to the other side of the bed.

~

"Baby slow down ahhh" I say as he was deep in my guts. He didn't listen to me he just up the pace. We heard a knock causing him to pull out and we both collapsed on the bed. I saw Amari, Ameerah, and Alijah walk in the room. "What do y'all want" Algee says annoyed. "Y'all were kinda loud dad so we came to say hello" they all jumped in the bed. "Amari are you the spokesperson for the kids"

"Yes I am I'm the oldest"

"Ok well go to sleep good night"

"It smells in here" Amari said scrunching up his face. "We was handling business that's why"

"Yep that's great we are going to bed good night"

"Good night. Really Algee" I rolled over going to sleep. "Baby I got a whole problem now"

"Me too I'm tired good night"he groaned turning over going to sleep. He mad.