18) Engagement Dinner

Request for blackboyyjoyy. Enjoy ❤❤. This is honestly my first explicit imagine so bare with me.

DJ
Tonight me and my boyfriend Algee were out with Keith and his pregnant wife Alenah. We were all at the table just talking and enjoying each other's company. I was sitting next to Keith while Alenah and Algee both sat in front of us. I kept feeling his hand go up my dress. I could feel my panties getting soaked. I kept trying to push his hand away but he kept putting it back. I felt my phone go off and I pulled it out of my purse and it was a text from Keith telling me to meet him in the bathroom. I turned and looked at him but he was gone. "Baby you ok you look out of it" Algee asked me grabbing my hand. "Yeah I'm just a little hot I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick"

"Ok"

I got another text from him telling me he's by the men's bathroom. Gosh he's getting on my last nerves. I got to the bathroom and he pulled me in. "What the hell is wrong with you" he picked me up and pushed me against the wall. He told me to be quiet and hungrily kissed me. I kissed him back while undoing his pants. He put me on the counter and he started kissing down my neck until he got down there. He pushed my dress up and pulled my panties to the floor. He came back up and started kissing me again and he put two fingers in. I couldn't help but to moan into the kiss. He went down and started licking on my clit and sucking on it. I had my hands pushing his head back down. "Keith ughhh don't we need to go back to the table" I said stumbling over my words. "They can wait" he says. "Ahh Keith I'm about to"

"Hold it in" and he pulled down his pants and positioned himself and rammed himself into me. "Ahhhh fuck deeper daddy"

Back at the table with Alenah & Algee.

"I wonder what's taking Dj so long" Algee said. "I have no idea but they need to hurry up" The waitress came. "You guys ready to order"

"I'll just order for Keith then" Alenah orders her and Keith's food while Algee ordered.

Back with Keith & Dj

Keith had me bent over the counter. "Ahh shit I'm close Keith"

"Me too" we both came and put our clothes on. "You couldn't wait you asshole"

"No I couldn't but you know we gotta stop this right"

"Yeah I know we done"

"you go out first" I left the men's bathroom and went to the women's bathroom to get myself together. I was in a stall and I came out and Alenah was walking in. "Hey you ok we been waiting on you at the table"

"I'm fine just these period cramps killing me and I was waiting for my medicine to kick in"

"Ok I'll see you back at the table" she left and went back to the table. I washed my hands and went to the table. Keith let me back in the both with a smirk on his face. "Dj you good?" Algee asked me. "Yeah I'm fine"

"Ok good because I have a question" Keith got out of his seat and Algee walked over and got down on one knee.

"I invited all of us out tonight to show y'all how much I love this woman and I wanted to know Dj Will you marry me"

I was shook like hell. "Yes I will marry you" everyone around us in the restaurant started clapping. He put the ring on my finger and kissed me. "Well congratulations I'm your best man right" Keith says to Algee. "We'll talk about that later let's finish eating um Dj what's that on your neck" Oh shit I fuckin hate Keith. "Um I don't know what your talking about baby we will talk about this later"

"Ok"

"Well congrats guys but I need to go lay down this baby is playing and it's making me sleepy" Alenah says getting up from the table while Keith helped her up "good night you 2" I said to them as they left. "You know I'm not that stupid right I know what just happened in the bathroom" Algee said to me. "What you mean"

"You know what I mean you and Keith but it's coo as long as it don't happen again"

"I promise it won't I only want you"

"You better only want me" he kissed me and we paid and went home. What a hell of a night.

So how'd I do on it. Comment your thoughts. And should I do a part 2 to When I See U.?