93) Moving Day

Yn just moved to LA. She just got to her new apartment and she is waiting on the movers but she realizes she forgot to call them.

Yn
I sat in my rental car and searched for the number for the moving company. I found the number and called. "Smith & Powers Moving. What can I do ya for?" I heard the person on the other line. "Hi I was supposed to have my stuff moved from storage to my apartment."

"Alright tell me the address and we will come pick up your key to your storage." He says. "Ok the address is (random address) apartment number 3 on the first floor "

"Alright I got it we will be there shortly."

"Thank you so much" I say before hanging up. I walked into my apartment looking around. I sat in the middle of the floor playing on my phone.

20 minutes later someone was making beats on my door. I know damn well these people did not send no hood niggas to my apartment. I went to open it seeing a tall caramel dude with freckles and a shorter guy both wearing cut up jeans and white shirts. "Hello beautiful" the tall one says. "Um hi who are y'all?"

"My bad I forgot to tell you on the phone I'm Algee Smith and this is Keith Powers. We will be assisting you today" the shorter one Algee I guess says. "Uh ok well I'm Yn come in and I'll get the key" I say awkwardly while walking away.

They both walked in and looked around. I handed them the key to the storage. "I believe we gotta take you with us. We don't know the storage space." Keith says with a goofy smile on his face. I grabbed my keys and phone while slipping on my slides.

I walked behind them hearing them snickering and whispering and giving each other dap. I was confused but I didn't say nothing. We got in their truck. I had to sit between them since it was basically a uhaul truck.

We finally reached the storage space and I went and unlocked it and they started putting my stuff in the truck.

Why they wear white shirts because I can see through them when they sweat. Damn they fine as hell sweating.

All these outta pocket thoughts flooded my head as they got in the truck. Keith pulled off his shirt then started to drive. "You should close ya mouth baby girl you might catch something in it" Keith says staring at the road. "Oh dang I didn't even realize I had it open" I said. I looked down at my phone and started actually responding to people's text messages.

We finally got to my apartment and they brought stuff in the apartment. I sat on the counter and watched them to make sure they ain't mess nothing up.

They were finally finished bringing everything in and putting it where I wanted it. "Thank you guys so much um how much do I owe y'all?" I say trying to stay focused but they were making it really hard since neither of them had on shirts.

"How bout instead of paying us anything how about you go on a date with either one of us or both your choice completely."Algee says with a smile. "Do y'all do this a lot?"

"Do what?" Keith says. "I feel like y'all are bribing me."

"No we just want to get to know a beautiful lady like ya self"

"If I say yes to one will the other feel some type of way"

"Most likely yes"

"Fine I will go on a date with both of y'all but not at the same time" I explained. "Ight then see you tomorrow night beautiful " Keith says tapping my chin and walking out the door. Algee kisses me on my cheek winked at me and left.

Wow that was crazy.