30) His New Girl

Thinking about making this book of the whole cast instead of just Keith. Should I? Part 2 will be up by tomorrow hopefully. Enjoy everyone.

Yn
Tonight Ms. Jen invited me to dinner. I completely loved having dinner with them they were so fun to be around. I went to my hotel bathroom and took a shower. I'm staying in a hotel right now because I just moved and all my stuff isn't moved in yet. After my shower I decided on something simple to put on.

I grabbed my keys and my phone and I left

I grabbed my keys and my phone and I left. Once I pulled up to Ms. Jen's house I just walked right in. This family has known me literally my whole life so they treat me as if I'm family. I went into the kitchen and saw her cooking and Skylar was helping. "Skylarr" I yell running to her picking her up and hugging her. "I missed you Yn where did you go"

"I had work but I'm here now" I said kissing her on the cheek and putting her down. "Mama what you in here"

"Food Skylar go play I gotta talk to Yn" she says Skylar runs out of the kitchen to her play room. "Yn my sweet baby Yn" she says. "Yes" I said kinda curious. "Keith will be here tonight" she says. I was shocked because I thought he was still on tour with the new edition cast. "I thought he was still on tour" I said. "No he's back he just got back but he told me he has someone he wants me to meet and he feels she's the one" she says looking at me. "Oh" I responded in a low tone. I have had a little thing for Keith since Sophomore year of high school but I never really told him. As his fame grew we grew further apart so I didn't really know of this new girl since we haven't talked. The only person that knows how I feel about Keith is his mom. "Yn you need to talk to him" she says to me.

"What are we supposed to talk about"I asked. "Yn don't play with me you know you want to be with him and you can't hide those feelings forever he needs to know" she explains to me. I took her words into consideration while I helped her finish dinner.

I was setting the table with his sister Kaylan when I heard the doorbell. I went ahead and answered it. As soon as I opened the door I saw Keith holding hands with some girl who looked like a wannabe Kylie Jenner. "Yn" he says with a confused look on his face. "Yep y'all come on in dinner is almost ready" I said letting them both in. They both went and sat in the living room while me and Kaylan finished setting the table.

I was being highly observant and realized how she paid him no attention and was on snapchat the whole time. This girl seemed a little rude to me she didn't even tell me her name she just gave me a stank look.

Keith's mom called us to the table we all said our prayers and started eating. The table was really quiet. The random girl finally says something. "Does this meat have pork in it" she asked Keith's mom didn't look happy. "No not at all but be careful with the collard greens I used pork this time Yn can I see you in the kitchen please"

I got up and went to the kitchen. "I don't like her already please just say something to ruin this dinner or I will" she says sending me back to the table. I took my seat back between Keith's mom and brother Kevin. "So I'm sorry I never got your name" I said. "Because I never gave it to you"

"Great just gonna shut my mouth" I said under my breath. I went the rest of dinner without talking because I didn't want drama this girl seems to be all about that and he seems like he's just in a trance.

His phone starts ringing and he leaves the table. "I'll be right back I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick" I said. His little rag doll just gave me this stank look like I was about to eat her pet fish.

I went to Keith's old room where I thought he would've went and there he was. He had his head in his hands and he looked frustrated. "Hey" I said. I guess I scared him a little bit he kinda jumped. "What you doin up here Yn" he asked. "I came to check on you. You haven't said anything other than my name since you've been here" I closed the room door and sat on the bed next to him. "What's wrong Keith" I asked. "Nothing I don't want to talk about it we should get back down to dinner before everyone comes lookin alright" I just agreed and went back downstairs.