73) Prank Wars II

Here goes that part 2 y'all wanted.

Algee
"What's up y'all favor peace and blessings ova ya day right now me and our 7 month old son Austyn are on the way to the store and we bout to prank Yn ain't that right" I say into the camera pointing it at Austyn.

"Y'all legit I'm bout to die for what I'm about to do but she got me with the cheating prank but right now I'm gonna do the I lost the baby prank"

"I'm bout to drop by my boy Jacob house and drop Austyn off and act like I lost Austyn when I come home now let's get it poppin" I say. We went to Jacob's I dropped him picked up the groceries and went back home. I grabbed the camera and when I walked in I heard the shower running I hurried and set up them camera and sat down in the living room on my phone.

She walks out of the room into the living room and then to the kitchen. "Hey baby" she says in an awkward tone. "Yes" I said.

"Um where are the groceries you were supposed to be picking up" she questions. "Oh damn I forgot them in the car" I went outside hoping she was gonna get curious. When I came back in she wasn't in the kitchen anymore. "ALGEE" I heard her scream. "Yes my beautiful wife"

"Where's Austyn? He isn't in the room"

"Wait no that can't be right I thought I had him with me Oh wait oh shit baby" I said shocked and she looked like the most scared person. "What Algee what you mean I shit where is my son" she says in tears. "I think I left him at the store" she runs to the room and comes back with her slides on and her car keys and her phone. "Yn what you doin"

"Going to get my son and your full of shit" she says wiping her tears. "Baby don't cry please I didn't mean for this to happen" I said hugging her but smirked at the camera. "If somebody took my child Algee I swear you are really gonna get your ass killed" she begins to walk out of the house and she gets in her all white Jeep and starts it. I run outside with the camera in my hand laughing. "Baby it's a prank"

"Where is Austyn if it's a prank"

"He's with Jacob" I said putting the camera in her face. "Why would you do that Algee? You made me cry" she says wiping her tears. "I'm sorry I wub you" I say trying to kiss her only to be stopped by her hand on my lips. "No don't kiss me go get my son Algee" she says. "Alright Y'all Yn is nice and pissed at me so if y'all think that prank was a success go ahead like this video and go ahead and spam the comment section TeamAlgee and Favor peace and blessings over your whole day peace Yn say bye" she puts up her middle finger in the camera lens. "Really" I kissed her on the cheek closing out the video.