99) Preparation

😁Hi Hi guys I want some comments. Plz. Well at least 5 comments and not comments saying part 2.

Yn
I grabbed my phone off my night stand turning off my alarm. The first notification I saw was from my pregnancy app telling me I was 30 weeks far along.

I'm excited to meet my lil baby. I let out a loud yawn getting out of the bed. Our bed sits high and I'm short so I kinda jumped out the bed onto the cold hardwood floor.

Keith basically comes running in the room with a worried look on his face. "You ok baby? Need some water or something?" He asked me rushing over to my side of the bed. "Keith I'm fine can I go brush my teeth please?"

"You sure you ok"

"Keith my breathe stinks and that's not making me ok. But I'm fine." He moves out of my way only to follow me to the bathroom. He has been very overbearing since we find out I was pregnant but he's happy and excited but damn just because I make one noise doesn't me I'm in harm and I like my space. He's lucky I love him because I would've cussed him out if I didn't.

As I was brushing my teeth he wrapped his arms around my swollen stomach and started kissing all over me. "Can I help you sir?"

"No I'm just admiring my beautiful wife and her natural beauty." What the hell does he want now?

"Are you coming to my appointment today?" I asked after rinsing my mouth. "Of course I am. I don't miss any appointment." I nodded my head as I walked to my dresser looking for something to wear.

We left the house and headed to my appointment.

We sat in the waiting room and he kept rubbing my stomach and talking to the baby. "How's daddy's princess in there." He was truly fascinated with the little girl growing in my uterus that won't stop kicking my bladder.

"Powers" the nurse comes out guiding us to the room. "You should know the routine by now." The nurse says. I nodded as she handed me the paper.

I sat on the table as Keith sat in the chair staring at me. "Keith why do you keep looking at me?"

"Because you just so damn fine like damn you fine ma can I get them digits please lil mama." He says causing me to burst into laughter. "I'm pretty sure you got the digits already."

The doctor comes in and starts the ultrasound. He had the monitor close to her head. "Damn that kid got big ass head. I wonder where she got that from." Keith blurts out. "Aye man don't be mean to your baby she got yo head by the way." I said.

That night

Right now we are in the baby's room. Keith is attempting to putting together her crib with Luke and Algee. It is the most hilarious thing you will ever see. "Yn I can't do this what's next on the list." He asked basically giving up. Algee and Luke were laid out clearly exhausted. These niggas just got here 10 minutes ago ain't no telling why they so tired. "You gotta put together her bassinet."

"Ain't that just another bed." Luke asked. "Yep"

"I ain't putting nothing else together tonight anything else needs to be done."

"Y'all can finish putting her clothes up while I go get food for us."

"Ok I can do that." I put on my shoes grabbed my phone keys and wallet. "Wait Yn how you getting us food but you didn't ask what we want." Algee asked.

"Oh y'all thought I was getting y'all food. I meant us as in me and her y'all on y'all own. She has some more stuff in our room bye y'all." I say walking out the door. For someone who ain't even born yet she sure does ha e more clothes than me.

I made my way to In-N-Out Burger to get food as they dealt with her boxes full of clothes.

Part 2?