69) In The Public Eye

This request is for Quintell1488. Hope you like it.

Rissa
"You guys wanna know some tea. It's really good today. Keith Powers daughter TaHria out with some boys at a boat party in Miami. But here's the catch she's 17" I heard on the tv. Wendy Williams was doing her famous segment Hot Topics. I honestly can't stand it sometimes. "Keith I have a problem" I whined walking to the kitchen where he was washing dishes. "Me too we got to many dishes" he says breaking a dish. "Aye you asshole chill with my plates please but you don't want to hear my problem"

"What's your problem baby"

"Wendy Williams talking bout Ria again"

"Well I can't control that" he says. He is no type of help. I heard a knock at the door. I opened it revealing a police officer holding onto our 15 year old son Kingston. "Oh I didn't believe him when he said he was your son" the officer says in amazement. "Kingston what did you do this time"

"He spray painted a police car again" the officer says pushing him in the house. "Hey Mr. Powers do you mind if I get your autograph for my wife she loved you in The New Edition story"

"Yeah sure" Keith says signing the paper for the officer. Wow this isn't happening right now. "Is that everything officer"

"He could face some charges but I won't press any ya know since I'm a fan" the officer says walking away. Can't they treat us like we are people. "Really Keith why would you act like you are fine with this" I asked him. "I'm sorry um Kingston go to bed"

"What am I? 3. I'm going out tonight DC Young Fly is letting me go out with Nova tonight" he says. (An: if y'all didn't know Nova is DC's daughter). "You ain't going"

"Wait this is a once in a lifetime opportunity you gotta let me go please ma" Kingston begs me. "Ask your dad"

"Yeah sure you can go" Keith says. Kingston skips off like a toddler. "What the hell Keith can't you just be on my side here please"

A few nights later.

Keith
Tonight we are going to an event. Me and Kingston got dressed and now we are waiting on TaHria and Rissa.

They both finally came downstairs in their gowns and we left for the red carpet.

We were on the carpet taking pictures and we were called to do an interview. "Hey it's everyone's favorite family everybody tryin to be like the Powers family how y'all doin tonight" the interviewer says.

After that interview we did a few more interviews then we went on to the event. Throughout the night everyone kept asking about everything they have been hearing on the radio and on TV shows. It's hard being in the public eye.

First of all I hope y'all liked this. Second of all this was supposed to be posted hours ago and third of all I was running out of ideas with this imagine so just chill on me please. I love y'all goodnight.