He beats up your boyfriend |part 2.|

I paced back and forth while I waited for the news. I can't believe Shawn has had a crush on me. If I would of known I would of dated him, I mean I've always had a crush on Shawn but I pushed my feelings towards him to the side. I didn't think he would ever find interest in a girl like me.

"Mendes?" I looked up to see a male doctor.

Aaliyah, ian, and I all stood up. "Shawn is fine, he will just be sore for a few days." The doctor explained. Relief washed over me like a tidal wave.

"Can we see him?" I asked.

"Of course." We followed the doctor down the bright hallways. The smell of cleaning chemicals lingered throughout the whole hospital. We stopped at room 281. "Thank you." Ian said to the doctor. We all walked into the room to see Shawn laying in the bed on his phone. His eyes looked up at us when we walked in.

"Hey." He said softly.

"We'll let you two talk." Aaliyah said taking Ian out of the room. I sat down in a chair beside the bed.

"Thank you." I said.

"What?" Shawn asked confused.

"Thank you for beating y/b/n's ass, and thank you for caring about me so much." He blushed and looked down at his hands.

"Shawn," I placed my hand over his. "Aaliyah told me about you having a crush on me."

He looked up at me with bright red cheeks. "I'm going to-," I cut him off.

"I like you too." I said smiling. His face softened, his pink plump lips curved into a smile. The small space between us was shrinking by the second. I could feel Shawn's minty breath against my skin. His warm lips met mine sending chill bumps over my body. "I'm going to have to thank Aaliyah." Shawn said resting his forehead against mine. I giggled and kissed his lips once more.

Any request?