Fake |2.|

"This is your room." Shawn said sliding a glass door to reveal a bed covered with a white blanket, a view of the busy streets and bright lights, a closet, and a bathroom.

"Well, I'm right across if you need me." Shawn said before walking out of the room. It was one huge hotel room. There was a living room, kitchen, and another room across which was Shawn's room.

I decided to take a shower and get the smell of alcohol and smoke off of me. I pulled a 5 seconds of summer t-shirt, black leggings, and underwear out of my suitcase. I let the warm water roll down my bareback. The smell of strawberry shampoo lingered throughout the bathroom while I washed my hair. When I finally finished I got dressed and walked out to the living room to see Shawn in Nike gray sweatpants, a black t-shirt that was tight around his muscular arms. He looked over from the tv and asked, "do you want to watch anything?"

"Do you watch Grey's anatomy?" I asked sitting down beside him on the white leather couch.

"Yeah, I love that show." Shawn said turning on Netflix.

After about 3 episodes of Grey's I became really tired. "Well, I'm going to bed. What time do we leave tomorrow?" I asked standing up.

"Around 6:30 in the morning." Shawn explained. I nodded my head and walked back to the bedroom. I laid down on the soft comfy bed and slowly drifted off to sleep.

°
I woke up to Shawn shaking me. "It's 6, and we have to be downstairs by 6:15." Shawn said before he walked out the room. I rubbed my eyes and slowly got my stuff together. I got dressed in a light blue t-shirt, some skinny jeans, and black converses. I applied some mascara and lip gloss before walking out into the living room. Shawn was still in his room so I just sat on the couch and got on my phone.

"You ready" Shawn asked walking out of his room. I looked up to see him wearing a maroon sweatshirt, some black jeans, and vans.

"Yeah." I said standing up.

We walked down the long hall to the elevator. As we waited for it to arrive my anxiety grew. I absolutely hate elevators, I'm terrified of them. "You okay?" Shawn asked.

"Yeah, I just don't like elevators." I admitted.

"Well, since we're on the 4th floor it won't be so bad." He said. The elevator doors opened. As soon as Shawn hit the button my stomach dropped.

"Hey it's okay." Shawn said softly. He placed his hand on my back and rubbed circles. "Just breath in through your nose and out your mouth." Shawn said. I did as Shawn said and I calmed down a little. The elevator doors opened revealing the lobby.

"Thank you." I said looking over at Shawn.

"No problem." He smiled.