"Sucking faces" 2

hola peeps, after watching season 2 again i am now realizing how FUCKING MUCH i love mileven <3 i mean i did before, i just love them. a lot. ALSO EVERYONE SAY HI CONNOR bc hes making FUN OF ME 

song: dont have one

________________________________________________________________________________

Eleven's P.O.V.

Max dragged me to where the boys were standing. I saw the M&M's behind the case, and I ate them before! 

"Mikemikemikemikemikemikemikemikemikemikemike!" I whined as I tugged on his sleeve. "M&M's! I like those!" Mike looked down at me and laughed.

"Two boxes of M&M's please." He told the lady behind the counter and I clung to his arm. The lady gave me the box and I opened it. "No no El. You have to wait okay?" He held my hand and I nodded. No food before we sit down. Now I have another rule I need to remember. I groaned and walked with Mike. The boys and Max followed behind us. Mike picked our seats, which were in the middle. Max and Lucas sat a few down, and Will and Dustin sat behind the two couples.

'Stand By Me' started and I snuggled up with Mike. He wrapped his arms around me. I giggled and put my head on his chest. He played with my hair. I liked it a lot. Mike leaned down and kissed my lips. I liked that too. I kissed him back. I felt things hit my head.

Mike's P.O.V.

Popcorn hit the back of my head while I kissed Eleven. She jumped and pulled away, hiding in my sweater. I looked at Dustin, who was stuffing his face with popcorn while laughing.

"Need I remind you Dustin, that I am the one who actually can get a girl, much less a badass one? So go fuck yourself asshole." I growled as Will 'ooohed'. I turned around and comforted El. "Hey it's okay. Let's watch the movie." She nodded and sat up, still putting all her bodyweight on me. I didn't mind. I liked her leaning on me.

Eleven's P.O.V. 

This movie was boring. I looked over at Max, and she was fast asleep on Lucas. Lucas was paying attention. So were Will and Dustin. Mike was not really watching. More like making sure I wasn't freaking out if it got scary. I liked him doing that. I felt cared for. I drifted off to sleep, Mike protecting me from the nightmares.

~~~ 

Mike's P.O.V. 

She fell asleep in my arms. Even in the darkness of the movie theater, she looked like an angel. I stroked her cheek.

"Dude!" Will smacked the back of my head. "Don't stare at my sister like that! That's creepy!" I rolled my eyes at his comment and the movie ended a few minutes later. I didn't want to wake her up, seeing is that Max yelled at Lucas for waking her up. I chuckled and returned my gaze to my girlfriend.

"Eleven," I whispered, shaking her gently. "Love, it's time to go home. We can eat Eggos-" El sat up quickly after hearing Eggos. 

"Eggos? At your house?" She asked, and I nodded. She stood up quickly. "Come on!" She giggled and pulled me out of the theater.