"Yes baby?" 2

So guess who just learned that Wattpad has an app? Me cause I'm stupid. Anyways, hi! How are you? I'm great! If anyone's keeping up with my progress, I'm on level 5 of stranger things the game and I'm so stuck. 😤😤
_____________________________
Eleven's P.O.V.

I followed the nice nurse that told me where Mike was.

"Um, excuse me miss? Can my sister in law come too?" I asked the nurse. She faced me.

"You seem a little young to be married." She raised her eyebrow.

"Yes...I am. Can she?"

"No, one at a time." The nurse went back to whatever she was doing. I sighed and faced Nancy.

"Hey," Nancy hugged me. "He's your Mike. He's just...sick. Alright?" She pulled away from the hug. "He always love you honey." She reassured me and I walked into Mike's room. It was an awful sight. So many wires, not enough Mike. I collapsed on the chair, sobbing.

"Please Mike..." I sobbed, holding his hand. "Don't leave me. I need you...I miss you. Please," I begged. "Don't leave me..." I put my head on his chest and sobbed more.

I woke up to fingers tugging at my curls. I slowly opened my eyes, tears still blurring my vision. My darling Mike was smiling down at me.

"MIKE!" I cried and hugged him tightly. He chuckled airily.

"Hey baby...watch the ribs..." He groaned and I let him go.

"Mike! You fucktard! You really scared me!" Tears escaped my cheeks. "Y-you r-r-really scared me." Mike brushed my tears away.

"Hey Hey baby. Look, I'm alright! No more tears bubba. I'm safe. Your safe. We're alright." He cooed and I laid next to him on the bed.

"Do the doctors know your up?" I asked, twirling a piece of his hair around my fingers.

"Yes, I told them not to wake you. You needed sleep." Mike closed his eyes and rubbed my back.

"I love you a lot Mikey. Don't scare me," I yawned and snuggled into his chest. "Again..." My eyes fluttered shut, Mike smiling down at me the last thing I saw before sleep overcame me.

Nancy's P.O.V (a little bit after the beginning)

I tapped my boot against the cold floor of the waiting room. I got impatient and walked to Mike's room, and saw a sleeping El against a very much awake Mike.

"Mi-" I started, only to be shushed by my little brother.

"Shut it! She's asleep!" He whispered/yelled at me. I sighed and walked closer.

"Do the doctors know you're up?" I asked, sitting in the chair next to the bed.

"No. I didn't want to wake her up. Look how peaceful she looks!" He motioned to his girlfriend. El was snuggled into Mike's hospital gown, her eyelashes stuck together, and her short hair messy. I took a brush out of my purse and handed it to Mike, knowing he loved brushing her hair. He combed it gently.

"I'm gonna get the doctor, so wake her up." I stood up and headed for the door.

"Nance! Please, she needs sleep!" Mike begged. I rolled my eyes. He was like a lovesick puppy.

"They won't wake her up."

"Promise?" He looked at me with big eyes. I scoffed.

"That's your thing with El. Don't do it with me, it's weird." I walked out of the room and smiled to myself. He was okay.

Mike's P.O.V.

The car swerved and hit us head-on. Everything was black.

White began slipping into the black, until it was completely white. I sat on the ground and looked around. Good memories floated around. At first, there was a lot of my mom and dad, then Nancy, then Holly. When the memories of the guys and I finding El appeared I started to cry. She was my life, my soul, my reason for existence. If I was in heaven, that meant I was without her. Memories of prom and this past weekend fluttered in, and I made my choice. Something was telling me to get up and walk, but I ignored it. All of a sudden, the floor dropped out from underneath me.

(Now this is a little after the beginning)

I sat up and gasped, grabbing my throat. I heard a whimper, and I looked down. El was clinging to me, sleeping. I sighed happily. I made the right choice staying. I played with her hair until my sister walked into the room.

"Mi-" I groaned and shushed her.

"Shut It! She's asleep!" I scolded at her while whispered. I kept playing with El's hair. I heard the chair creak.

"Do the doctors know you're up yet?" Nancy asked.

"No. I didn't want to wake her up. Look how peaceful she looks!" I motioned to my sleeping girlfriend. She looked even more like a goddess while she was asleep, her short hair like a halo around her head. Her pink lips were slightly parted, her quiet breathing making my heart flutter. Nancy nudged me, breaking me out of my thoughts. She held a hairbrush, which I gladly took, brushing El's hair gently.

"I'm gonna get the doctor, so wake her up." Nancy walked to the doorway.

"Nance! Please, she needs sleep!" I begged, tangling my fingers in her soft hair.

"They won't wake her up." She retorted.

"Promise?" I asked, then regretted it. That was only for me and El.

"That's your thing with El. Don't do it with me, that's weird." Nancy walked out of the room. I smiled down at my sleeping girlfriend. I put my head back, still playing with her hair.

"God, I don't know what I would've done if you were in my place." I told El. "You've handled it so well. I would've murdered that guy, then murdered the doctors for not making you better quicker, then myself for letting you get hurt. So yeah, I'm happy this happened to me and not you." I chuckled and kissed her head.

Eleven's P.O.V.

I put the finishing touches on the room as I huddled all my friends and family close.
"Mike'll Be here in like three minutes, so get ready!" I giggled and stood by the door. Three minutes later, the doorbell rang. I opened it, to see Hopper and Mike standing at the door.
"Mikey!" I squealed and hugged him tightly. Mike smiled and kissed me gently. Hopper glared at us.

"Watch yourself kid." He grumbled and helped him into the Wheeler house. Everyone jumped out from behind furniture.
"WELCOME BACK MIKE!" Everyone cheered. Mike smiled and laughed.

"Wow...thanks guys!" He smiled. I faced him, bouncing on my toes.

"Do you like it?" I asked. Mike grabbed my face.

"Bubba I love it so much. But I love you more." Mike kissed me passionately. Man, he was so worth every single second.