"Who are you?"

this is a joke chapter read my book called lovers lane its mileven

________________________________________________________________________________

Mike and El were in the kitchen eating Eggos.

"And that's why Will is a good person." El concluded. Suddenly, the door was blasted off it's hinges, showing your favorite author walk in.

"WASSUP!" Emmy screamed. El looked at the author, her eyes wide with shock.

"Who are you?" She asked her.

"I am the person that has been controlling your lives for the past month. Hey, what year is it?" Emmy asked.

"1984." Mike replied.

"Shit, I'm not supposed to be alive." The author looked at the camera and flipped it off. "Fuck it! Authors aren't supposed to talk with the characters either!" Mike looked around.

"Where are you looking at?" He asked. Author's jaw dropped and she ran over to him.

"OH MY GOD YOU'RE SO MUCH CUTER IN REAL LIFE!" The author squished his face. Mike just looked at her like she was crazy (i am). El slapped her hands away.

"No!" She protested. Author just shrugged and did a cartwheel.

"I gotta go! Telling you now," Emmy dabbed. "Means you are the littest person around. Well, see you later!" Emmy dabbed again and poofed away.

________________________________________________________________________________

kay thanks

(ill write two more this was just fun for me)