"Do I look pretty?" Part 2

WOAHWOAHWOAH I GOT 173 READS IN 3 DAYS. TO QUOTE A VINE THAT'S NEAR TO MY HEART;  'BITCH! WHAT THE FUCK?!' AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ☆~(ゝ。∂)*author dies of happiness*

________________________________________________________________________________

[Age 14+15]

Nancy drove the kids to the party, promising them that she'd be back around 1 a.m.

"I promise we''ll leave if you want to okay?" Mike squeezed her hand.

"O-okay Mike..." Eleven replied, still nervous about the party. She'd never been to a party like this before. ' What if someone flirted with my Mike?' she thought and balled her fists.

"El, it's okay." He noticed the change and kissed her temple. Eleven nodded and relaxed, leaning on him. 

"Promise?" El asked, looking into his eyes.

"Promise." Mike smiled and walked through the front door, holding his girlfriend close. 'What if someone tries to flirt with her?' Mike thought. 'Well, I guess I have to keep kissing her.'  He smirked to himself. El nudged him slightly.

"Find the boys?" El asked, and Mike nodded. El moved closer to her boyfriend, feeling scared of the upperclassmen. Mike found the boys flirting (except Max and Lucas, who were making out on the couch) with sophomore girls. 

"El!" Mike yelled over the music to his girlfriend. "I gotta use the bathroom! I'll back!" Mike ran off to the bathroom. A guy stared at El as she twiddled her thumbs. He swaggered over to El and flashed a flirty smile.

"Hey pretty. I'm Leo." Eleven was confused, but realized she had to say her name.

"El-Jane. Jane Hopper." The guy smirked as Will, Lucas, Max, and Dustin noticed her and Leo. The guy tugged at a curl on Eleven's head and she looked uncomfortable. Will walked over at Leo and El.

"Dude," He stood in front of Eleven. "Get away from my sister." Will growled and Leo rolled his eyes. Dustin and Lucas stood next to Will, as Max grabbed El's hand and squeezed it.

"Will stop. He looks bad." El tugged at his sleeve and Will ignored her

"'Dude' every girl wants me. She's no different. Now let me through." Leo tried to get through the blockade, and the guys shoved him away.

Mike walked from the bathroom and saw his friends crowding around Eleven. He realized that they were protecting her from a guy. Mike walked over to Leo.

"I'd appreciate if you'd leave my friends and my girlfriend alone, pig." He kissed El passionatley and Leo rolled his eyes, walking away to fix his broken ego.

El broke away and looked at Mike lovingly. "Still pretty?" She asked.

"Still beautiful." Mike smiled.

________________________________________________________________________________

DUDEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I MIGHT HAVE A SNOW DAY PRAY FOR ME PLS