"MILEVEN WILL RISE"

"I SWEAR TO GOD MAX!" Eleven screamed as she got splashed by the fiery red head. The girls were enjoying the start of summer by lounging in Max's pool. Eleven wasn't the best swimmer, so she stayed in the raft and read her book. 

Max, on the other hand, loved to swim. She loved the way her hair floated around like a mermaid, the thrill of winning a swimming race, and seeing who could dive the deepest.

"Come on El, just sit on the top step!" Max complained. El sighed and threw her book onto the lounge chair.

"Fine. But not happy." She glared at max and made her way to the top step. She slid out of the raft and sat on the top step, crossing her arms. Max smirked and raised her arm to splash her friend.

"Not so fast carrot top!" Mike yelled as he and the rest of the boys entered Max's back yard. Max sighed and lowered her arm, swimming over to Lucas.

"Hey, yah bring me any of your sister's Thin Mints?" She inquired. Lucas smiled and took a box of cookies from his bag and placed them on the table. 

"You know I got you." He joked, throwing off his shirt and jumping into the pool. Dustin and Will got into the pool too, wrestling with each other in the shallow end. 

"Hey." Mike smiled, sitting next to her. El smiled happily, placing her head on his shoulder. 

"Hello." She replied, intertwining their hands. "I cannot swim well." 

"That's okay, we can chill here, or in the floats. I'm good as long as I'm with you." He smiled, kissing her cheek. El blushed and shoved him playfully.

"Stop." She giggled. Will and Dustin stopped wrestling and looked up.

"Hey, lets have a chicken fight!" Will suggested. El glanced up at Mike, and he nodded.

"Sure, why not. I call Eleven as my girl."

"Yeah yeah Mike, we know." Dustin snorted.

~~~

Mike stood up in the water, El on his shoulders and his black hair in his face. "Hey, do yah mind pushing the hair out of my eyes?" 

El smiled slightly and pushed the hair out of her boyfriend's eyes. Dustin stood up with Will on his shoulders, fire in Will's eyes.

"You're going down Mileven!" Will shouted, pumping his fist in the air. 

"MILEVEN WILL RISE!" El shouted back as Mike ran towards Dustin and Will. El and Will locked hands, both their eyebrows knotted in concentration. El finally pushed Will of Dustin's shoulders, making El and Mike crumble too. Mike stuck his head out of the water, and looks around.

"El? ELLE?" Mike looked around, worry spreading on his face. Suddenly, a little human attached to his back and clung for dear life. 

"Hi." El giggled, making Mike breathe a sigh of relief.

"God you scared me munchkin." He breathed, looking at the rest of the kids in the pool who were staring at him.

"Munchkin? Really Mike?" Lucas asked, a smile of amusement plastered on his face.

"You know what Lucas as least I participate in group games instead of making out with my girlfriend." Mike shot back, a happy smile on his face.

"Shut up Wheeler." Lucas groaned, making everyone laugh. 

"Cold..." El groaned. Mike nodded and walked up the steps, El still on his back. He sat her down on the chair and threw her towel at her face. "Hey!"

"Max can I have a cookie?!" Dustin yelled as he sat on the edge of the pool, a towel wrapped around himself.

"No! Get your own!" She yelled back as she climbed out of the pool. Lucas followed her, grabbing the box and putting it in Max's hands.

"Fuck you." El spat, making everyone look her way.

"Woah woah woah who the fuck taught her that?!" Dustin asked, making everyone face palm.

"El, you know you're the best stepsister ever, but that's not a time where you use that word." Will explained, sitting next to her and sharing her towel. Mike glared at him for being so close.

"Fine, have it, I don't care." Max sighed, throwing the box at the others. Will, Mike, Dustin, and Eleven all cheered as they opened the box, which they later found was completely empty.

"What the-" Dustin muttered as he looked up, seeing Lucas and Max run down the street carrying handfuls of cookies.

"Now is the time to drop that f-bomb." Will laughed.

I need more reads, oaky??? And it was so nice today, I had to write a summer story.

Also rip my arms, they're so red from sunburn.