"You're cute weirdo"

parks and rec is really funny

________________________________________________________________________________

[Age:17+18]

Mike's P.O.V.

Eleven, the boys, Max, Nancy, Jonathan, and I were on a road trip to the beach. Since all of us were squished into one car, El was laying on my lap with her feet on Will's lap. Max was sleeping on Lucas' shoulder. Will was dozing/drooling. Everyone else was talking and laughing. 

 "Never gonna give you up
Never gonna let you down
Never gonna run around and desert you
Never gonna make you cry
Never gonna say goodbye" We all sang to the cassette. (Never Gonna Give You Up by Rick Astley.)

"Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you!" El sang alone at the last part. Her voice sounded heavenly. I kissed her cheek.

"Wow babe." I smiled. "You're a really good singer." El blushed and buried her head in my neck. She kissed my neck gently.

"Woah El let's keep it PG in this car okay?" Dustin laughed. El blushed.

"Stop!" She complained.

"Leave her alone Dustin." I glared at him.

"Sorry." Dustin put his hands up. I rubbed El's back. El cuddled closer with me. I looked out the window. El sat on my lap and looked out the window too. She closed her eyes after a little while. Suddenly her eyes flew open when she heard her favorite song.

"I find myself in a strange situation
And I don't know how
What seemed to be an infatuation
Is so different now
I can't get by if we're not together
Ooh can't you see
Boy, I want you now and forever
Close to me
I'm longing for the time
I'm longing for the day
Hoping that you will promise to be mine
And never go away!" She sang and kept giggling.

"Wow," I whispered. "You're really good at singing." El rolled her eyes. (the song is called I Don't Want to Live Without You by Foreigner.)

"Shut up." She blushed.

"No, he's right." Jonathan said. "You sound really good El." He turned the car around a corner. He pulled into a parking lot. 

"Everyone wake up!" Nancy yelled. Everyone shot up in there seats.

"What?!" Max exclaimed and Lucas rubbed her arm.

"Calm down." Lucas cooed. Max put her head on his shoulder.

"We're here!" Nancy cheered and opened the door. "Let's go to the beach!" She smiled. I opened my door and helped El out. Everyone filed out of the car and got all their bags. I looked at my girlfriend, and was staring in awe at the waves. I chuckled and grabbed her hand.

"Come on." I picked her up and ran towards the beach. I stopped on the beach and took off my shirt. She pulled off her sundress and I picked her up again. I threw her into the shallow water. She stood up and raised her arm about to splash me. "Oh don't do it." I laughed. She splashed me. "Oh my god." I splashed her back.

"No Mike!" Eleven squealed. Everyone else joined us, and it became a giant splash fight.

Eleven's P.O.V.

After our giant splash fight, Max explained to me what tanning was and we laid on towels. Max napped and I read a book Mike had packed for me. I looked up over my sunglasses to see a very very very fit Mike flexing. I liked him doing that. He looked over at me and caught me staring. I looked down at my book again, blushing. Mike walked over to where I was laying.

"Staring?" He laughed, and I didn't reply. "You're lucky you're cute weirdo." 

"Thanks I guess?" I giggled and Mike laid next to me.

"Okay I'm taking a nap." I yawned.

"Okay you do that love." Mike smiled. I nodded and dozed off, Mike's smile being the last thing I saw.

________________________________________________________________________________

i love leslie knope shes such a badass