"The normal girl"

just a reminder that my cover contest ends dec. 25!

________________________________________________________________________________

[Age:13+14]

El was sitting in her fort at the Wheeler house, playing with Holly. The little girl grabbed a box filled with plastic girls.

"Here El!" Holly giggled as she passed the Barbie over to Eleven. 

"What...is this?" El asked, looking the plastic toy over with disgust.

"It's a Barbie!" She grabbed another that had long hair. "It's suppose to be a normal girl that's a toy!" She made the Barbie fly through the air. El began to tear up. The 'normal girl' didn't look anything like her. Mike walked down the stairs to see his girlfriend choking back tears.

"Holly!" Mike raged and ran to his girlfriend. "What did you do?!" He pet El's head and held her close.

"Mike, not her fault." El whispered and Mike breathed out a sigh of relief. Holly looked at the Barbie, then at Mike, then at Eleven. She crawled up the steps.

"Why were you about to cry love?" Mike rubbed her back as El let a few tears loose.

"The toy...Holly gave me...she said it was normal...it looks nothing like me!" She sobbed into her boyfriend's shoulder. Mike squeezed her, then he got an idea.

"Give me the Barbie El." Mike stood up and held out his hand. El gave him the doll. Mike went over to the desk that was against the wall. He picked up the pair of scissors that were on the desk and walked to the bathroom sink. El followed, confusion clear on her face.

"What are you doing?" El asked, watching him put the doll over the sink.

"Well this is my way of saying normal fucking sucks." Mike cut the Barbie's hair short, like El's.

"What?! Mike you can't destroy someone else's property-" El rambled.

"El, it's my sisters. I don't care." Mike cut the Barbie's hair all the short length and gave El the doll. 

"It-it looks like me Mike! Except for the color, and the eyes. But really!" El squealed. "Thank you so much!" El hugged Mike tightly. Mike smiled.

"No problem. How about I go get my He-Man action figures and you can play with both?" Mike asked and El nodded.

"Great idea! Yay!" El ran into the other room and sat at the doll house. Mike followed and kissed his girlfriend's head.

"Love you El." He said as he walked up the steps.

"I love you too Mike! Now go!" She giggled and Mike rolled his eyes.

"You forgot something." Mike teased.

"What did I forget?" She asked, thinking about her previous sentence.

"You forgot please love." 

"Oh. Please?" 

"Of course." Mike walked up the steps and into his room.

________________________________________________________________________________

IM SEEING CALPURINA IN CONCERT OMLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THANK THE DUFFERS