"Back to Mike"

im gonna start writing vines in the authors notes

ITS WEDNESDAY MA DUDESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HSFAfi;NHSvnaldvnS;VNs:

________________________________________________________________________________

also trigger warning: includes attempted rape. please know your limits before continuing. [Age:15+16] 

Mike stroked El's hair lightly as the couple sat on El's bed. El was sniffling and crying into Mike.

~~flashback~~

Eleven was skipping around the little town of Hawkins, sucking on a sucker. She stopped in front of a store and gazed lovingly at a shiny new bike. 'Hmmm...Mike would like that.' She thought and kept walking, committing the shiny bike to memory. She took the sucker out of her mouth and walked by the alley next to the theater. Leo (remember him?) made eye contact with her. He grinned evilly and walked over.

"Hey cutie." He smirked. "That dress makes your ass look good. And that lollipop makes you look so...innocent." El didn't know what he was doing, but she knew that only Mike could tell her about her ass.

"No thank you." El said as she tried to walk away. Leo grabbed her arm as his croonies approached both of them. One whistled.

"Damn Leo, you've caught yourself a good one!" He laughed. El struggled against Leo.

"Let me go." She tried to sound confident, but it failed. She just wanted Mike.

"Let's get you into something more...comfortable." Leo winked and pushed her up against the wall. The croonies held her there, and Leo ran his hands along her body. El whimpered. 

"Stop! Get away! Mike!" She screamed. Steve, Jonathan, and Nancy walked past the alley and heard Eleven's cry for help. They all ran over to her, Jonathan pulling Leo off El.

"Get the fuck away from my sister!" He yelled. Nancy pulled El in tightly and put her arms out to protect her futute sister-in-law. 

"What are you gonna do about it? You clearly don't have much muscle." Leo snorted. Steve tapped Leo's shoulder, making him turn around.

"Yeah, but I do. And my name's Uncle Jezzy to you." Steve retorted and Leo fell to the ground. The teenagers huddled around El, who was crying her eyes out.

"Hey it's okay. How about we get you back to Mike?" Nancy suggested. El nodded, and Nance led her back out.

~~end of flashback~~

And now, after El explaining what happened to Mike, Eleven sobbed into him. 

"They-they were gonna make me undress!" El sobbed and Mike held her tightly.

"Can I know who did this so I can murder them?" Mike said in his sweetest voice possible. El let a ghost of a smile haunt her face.

"Not yet..." El sighed and ran her hands through Mike's hair, trying to ask him without asking him. Mike chuckled and played with her hair. Suddenly, someone pounded on the door. The couple ran to the Byer's living room and Mike stood in front of his girlfriend. Steve slowly opened the door. Hopper was standing there, red with rage.

"IM GONNA FUCKING MURDER THAT PUNK ASS KID LEO FOR TOUCHING LITTLE ELEVEN OH HE IS SO DEAD HE CAN BE BURIED WITH MIKE FOR LETTING THI-" Hopper raged. El put her hand up, holding Mike's with her free hand.

"Not his fault. Only Leo's." El said weakly.

"IT WAS THAT KID LEO AND HIS CROONIES?! OH CHEIF GET YOUR GUN WE ARE GONNA FUCKING MURDER THOSE THREE-" Mike screamed, but El kissed his cheek to calm him down.

"Don't kill him. Violence isn't the answer. Just punish him. State prison." El spoke calmly.

"I hope he rots." Nancy spit and Jonathan nodded.

"Are you sure he didn't hurt you lil sis?' Jonathan asked. Eleven nodded.

"Mike's checked me over like a bajillion times. He just...did stuff my Mike does, like run his hands along my arms." El stated, and Mike wrapped an arm around El. He kissed her temple.

"Well, I'll make sure he goes away from Hawkins for a long time." Hopper walked out the door, slamming it after him. El sat down on the couch.

"Mikey, come cuddle." El whined. Mike plopped down next to Eleven and rubbed her back. Nancy and Jonathan were sitting on the chair together, and Steve was cooking. 

"Guys! I made Eggos to cheer El up! Get 'em before she does!" Steve called and El raced to the kitchen.

"Hey!" Mike yelled after her. "Don't steal all the whipped cream too!"

________________________________________________________________________________

i like still frozen Eggos idk why

im playing guess that song and the winner gets a shoutout next chapter!

 say what you mean
Tell me I'm right
and let the sun rain down on me
give me a sign
i want to believe

good luck! and may the biggest emo win!