"Hold her"

hi

________________________________________________________________________________

[Age;15+16]

Mike was grounded. Grounded from tv, grounded from the boys, and worst of all, Mike was grounded from seeing Eleven. He had gotten caught beating up Troy for calling Eleven a weirdo.

It was late Friday night, the third day of Mike's punishment, and he couldn't take it. He left his notes on his desk and skillfully climbed out his window and to the garage roof. From there Mike crawled down the gutter, before grabbing his bike. He rode over to the Hopper/Byers house, careful not to get caught. He dropped his bike outside El's window and knocked on it. El opened the window.

Mike's P.O.V.

"Mi-what the hell are you doing here?!" She whispered/yelled at me.

"I missed my girlfriend. And her cuddles. Can I come in, or are you gonna make me freeze my ass off?" I replied and she grabbed my hand, pulling me in.

"Careful..." She sighed and laid down on her bed. I crawled next to her.

"I've missed hanging out with you." I laced my fingers in with hers.

"Me too Mike." She grabbed her Romeo and Juliet book and began reading. "These violent delights have violent ends. And in their triump die, like fire and powder. Which, as they kiss, consume." She read and I closed my eyes.

"Do one about the parents keeping them apart. That's what's happening now." I yawned and put my head on her shoulder. She poked my nose.

"I can't just flip through the book Mike." She giggled. "But you're right. It's what's happening now." El put down her book and put a blanket over us. I laid on my side facing her. She wrapped her arms around my torso and her legs around my waist. She put her head in the crook of my neck.

"This," I whispered. "This is what I missed. Holding you close to me." I felt her breathing against my neck.

"I miss you too much. I had to wait 353 days once, and I never want to leave your side for long ever again." She kissed my neck lightly.

"I agree. Now sleep, I know how sleepy you get reading before bed." I stroked her curly hair and I didn't let myself doze off until I heard gentle snoring coming from the petite thing that clung to me.

Hopper's P.O.V.

It was around 1 am when I finally decided to give up on the Cubbies and go to bed. I walked past Eleven's door, and I opened it a crack. I saw Mike Wheeler holding my daughter close. I have to admit, it made me mad. Until my wife walked over after finishing her book. She poked her head in Eleven's room.

"He snuck in just to hold her." Joyce awed.

"You sure that's the only thing they did? He is a boy honey." I retorted.

"Hop, why would they go to bed fully dressed? They are just cuddling."

"I'll tell Karen in the morning." I yawned as my wife smacked me with her book.

"No you won't! They are in love, and the missed each other. Forget you even saw this." She shoved me back to our room after closing the door. I sighed. Fighting Joyce on my daughter dating Mike Wheeler was always a losing battle.

________________________________________________________________________________