"Get out of my head" 3

this bitch empty                           yeet

hi there pls go comment your questions on the last chapter also this chapter is rated R

________________________________________________________________________________

It was the night after Hawkins AV Club and the Losers had met. Everyone decided that they had a lot of fun, so they slept over at Max's for the second night in a row. Now, all the teenagers were sitting in a circle. Max was leaning on Lucas, El was sitting in Mike's lap, Eddie was sitting between Richie's legs, Stan and Bill not touching except for intertwined hands, Ben and Bev just kinda watching, and the three single boys sobbing to each other about being a seventh/second and third wheel.

"Alright!" Bev yelled, making everyone fall silent. "We're gonna play seven minutes in heaven: Derry style!" All the Losers cheered, and the AV Club was confused.

"How does that work?" Lucas asked.

"W-w-we put c-c-couple names i-in a h-h-h-h-hat-" Bill got cut off by Ben.

"And pull them out. So no cheating. Sorry man." Ben sent an apologetic look to Bill, who nodded.

"Okay, that makes sense. Where's the paper?" Mike said.

~~~

After all the names were written and put into Dustin's hat, Bev sat in the middle. She reached into the hat and pulled out the first name.

"Stan and Bill!" She giggled and looked over at the pair, who were as red as Mike when he was embarrassed. 

"Go!" Richie laughed. "But first, who's the bottom?" Everyone made disgusted faces.

"Me..." Stan sighed and pulled Bill into the small closet, closing the door.

"Fuck I actually didn't want to know that." Richie rolled his eyes.

"Richie's a top!" Eddie giggled. 

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP I DON'T NEED TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR SEX LIFE!" Ben raged, sending everyone into a fit of giggles. Once everyone quieted, they could hear bumps, and quiet 'sorry's.

"Fuck! You think they're actually doing it?" Richie scowled. Mike and Eddie checked their watches.

"It's been like twelve minutes since we sent them in." Mike reported and pulled El close.

"Anyone wanna break them up?" El giggled. After being given the sex talk, she found it hilarious.

"Yeah how about Will? He's not doing anything. Literally. He doesn't have a boyfr-" Dustin was cut off by Will punching his arm.

"Fuck you. And I will do it, cause my balls have dropped, unlike you." Will scoffed and went to the closet. He banged on the door. "STOP SUCKING WHATEVER YOURE SUCKING AND COME OUT HERE!" Will yelled and turned back to his friends. "Happy?" He sat down next to El and Mike. The door slowly opened, and the couple who was in the closet walked out. 

"So? How was it?" Richie laughed and Stan punched him in the arm.

"Fuck off." He muttered.

"Oi! Fucking Jew." Richie yelled. Bev grabbed the hat again and pulled another name out. 

"Lucas and Max!" She announced, and Lucas rolled his eyes. Richie grabbed Lucas' hand and handed him a condom.

"Use protection!" He slapped him on the back and kissed Eddie's cheek. Eddie rolled his eyes.

"You're an ass." Eddie said. Lucas and Max went into the closet.

"MAX PLEASE MAKE GOOD JUDGEMENT!" El yelled to her best friend. Everyone laughed. 

~~~

Seven minutes later Bev went to the door.

"Guys! It's been seven minutes!" She yelled and sat back down next to Ben. The couple came back out and sat next to El and Mike. El gasped, and pointed at Max. 

"Hickeys!" She giggled and Max pulled her collar up.

"Whatever, you're just jealous because Mike never gives you them." She retorted.

"Woah woah woah yes I do. I just give them in places that you don't see." Mike smirked and El rolled her eyes.

"Very mature Mike. Bev pick the next couple!" She cheered. Bev pulled out another piece of paper.

"El and Mike! Go give her hickeys!" Bev laughed and Mike stood up. El stood up too and blushed. Mike blushed as well, walking with her to the closet. He shut the door behind himself and faced El.

"So..." He said.

"Mike, I'm losing it in a broom closet with my best friends and brother on the other side of this wall." She snapped. Mike held his hands up.

"That's fine. Wanna make out? I'll give you hickeys too." He asked, wrapping his arms around her waist. El nodded, grabbing his head and pulling it down to hers. They kissed for a while, then Mike pulled away, kissing down her neck. El whimpered as Mike began sucking lightly. He gripped onto the bottom of her dress. Someone banged on the door and they jumped apart.

(shit how do i do this when ive never even touched someone)

"God, why did I have to do this? What if they're fucking? Jeez, Wheeler! Stop doing god knows what with my sister and come out!" Will told them. Mike kissed El's head and walked out. El followed, the pair sitting down in their original seats. Max looked at El's neck and collarbone.

"Dayum Mike you really went crazy." She laughed. El smiled and snuggled into Mike's sweater. He wrapped an arm around El.

"Yep." Was all he said and looked back at Beverley. "Go." Bev pulled another couple out of the hat.

"Richie and Eddie!" She announced. Richie stood up, pulling Eddie up too.

"Ready to see how I do your mom?" Richie smirked.

"We are not having sex. You gave your last condom to Lucas!" Eddie groaned, as Richie shoved him into the closet with a single 'shut up'.

~~~

After all the couples had gone, it was around 3 a.m. Everyone was passed out, except for Eddie and El.

"Is your boyfriend nice? He seems hostile." El asked, putting a hand under her chin.

"Richie? He's the nicest person ever. He seems really mean, but that's just a cover. He had a shitty childhood. Only when we're alone he's really...sweet." Eddie smiled. El smiled.

"Mike was my first crush, my first kiss... he's my first and only love." El smiled back. Mike sat up.

"El...come snuggle." He groaned. El smiled at him and turned back to Eddie. 

"That's my cue. Goodnight Eddie." El crawled back to Mike and snuggled up with him. Eddie crawled back to Richie and kissed his nose. Richie wrapped his arms around Eddie.

"Love..." Richie said in his sleep. Eddie laughed quietly and became the small spoon. 

"I love you too. Night Bitchie."

________________________________________________________________________________

so this was long :)))))))))))))))))))

no one got the last song. it was tear in my heart by twenty one pilots. new song:

  Waking up to a kiss and you're on your way.
I'd really hoped that you would stay,
But you left and went your own way, babe.
I don't mind, take your time, I got things to do
Besides sit-around-and-wait-for-you.
Oh and I hope you do too.