"Kiss you"

STAN IS DEAD GEORGIE IS DEAD BEN IS BEING ATTACKED BY BOWERS

________________________________________________________________________________

Mike got into the driver seat of his mom's station wagon and put the key into ignition. El slid into the passenger seat and buckled her seat beat. She glanced at Mike and motioned to his seat beat.

"Put your seat belt on. Die if you don't." She warned. Mike rolled his eyes.

"Nope." He smirked and leaned his arm on the arm rest. "Wanna know why?" El bit her lip and nodded.

"I do." She booped his nose. 

"Cause I can lean over and..." Mike pressed his lip to hers. "Kiss you." He whispered as he pulled away. El blushed and leaned over, putting her face near his.

"Hey..." She giggled and leaned in, making him think that she was gonna kiss him. Instead, El buckled his seat belt. "Safety first!" She cheered. Mike rolled his eyes and put the car into reverse, pulling out of his driveway. El turned on the radio and fiddled with the dial.

"Pick a station already!" Mike groaned playfully and nudged his girlfriend. El giggled and finally picked a station.

"This song is great!" El cheered and turned it up.

"Please don't please don't please don't please-"

"LIFE IS A MYSTERY
EVERYONE MUST STAND ALONE
I HEAR YOU CALL MY NAME
AND IT FEELS LIKE HOME!" El sang and at a red light, Mike hit his head on the steering wheel.

"Honey, I love you a lot, but STAPPPPPPP!" Mike groaned. El giggled and rolled the window down, belting the lyrics out the open window.

"When you call my name,
It's like a little prayer!
I'm down on my knees-" El sang. She was pretty good, but Mike gasped and shouted over her.

"NOT APPROPRIATE FOR MY LITTLE BEAN NO!" He yelled. El looked over, fake innocence in her eyes.

"What?" She asked, tilting her head. In her mind she was laughing her head off.

"Just don't sing that lyric." He said, looking over at her. El stuck out her lip.

"What does it mean Mikey?" She asked again, making her eyes big, like a doe. Mike's face turned red and he began sweating. "Mike are you alright?" She put her hand on his forehead.

"J-just don't sing t-that lyric, please. I'll buy you-"

"YOU DONT WANT ME SINGING ABOUT GIVING BLOWJOBS! MIKE DOESN'T WANT ME SINGING ABOUT BLOWJOBS!" El screamed out the window, making people look towards the old station wagon. Mike's jaw dropped and he pulled into a grocery shop parking lot.

"WHO TOLD YOU ABOUT THAT?!" He laughed/screamed. El doubled over and was laughing really hard. Mike glared at her. "Who?!" He yelled.

"Max...she told me the name-"

"I'm gonna fucking kill that copperhead blabber mouth." He groaned and put his head in his hands. El just giggled.

"Just get me some Chick-Fil-A driver!" She demanded, putting her feet on the dash.

"Whatever. Just let that carrot top know that I'm gonna kill her." He rolled his eyes and pulled into the parking lot of Chick-Fil-A.

________________________________________________________________________________