"Best part!"

MILLIE GOT A BEAR FROM JACOB SAGGYTITS AND I AM FREAKING OUT NO JACOB IS A MAN WHORE

edit: peeps i dont ship fillie, but jacob saggytits is like a total f-boy

________________________________________________________________________________

Mike was setting up a fort in the living room with blankets and pillows. He was running all over the house grabbing different things. He grabbed the giant pillows from the basement, all his blankets from his bed, and his sleeping bag from El's fort that she demanded be moved. The rain slammed on the windows.

"MIKE!" El screeched, poking her head out the doorway that connected the kitchen and the living room. Mike looked at her over his shoulder as he set up the blankets on the couch/fort.

"Yes lovebug?" He replied, a smirk on his lips. 

"How many Eggos? Two or three?" She asked. Mike rolled his eyes.

"Two." He smiled and went back to making everything perfect.

~~~

El walked out of the kitchen carrying two plates. One had like six Eggos, the other having two Eggos. Mike raised his eyebrows.

"Six? Really El?" He laughed. El stuck her tongue out him.

"Let me live." She whined and laid down on the couch. Mike wrapped an arm around her shoulders and kissed her head. El put her head on his chest and El tugged at his shirt. "Did you put a tape in?"

"No, I didn't. You can pick." He motioned to the stack of tapes and their cases. El scanned the stack, and finally decided on Heathers (bc the author is watching in currently).

"Wha- why? That movie is messed up on so many levels." He shook his head as El laughed.

"That's the best part!" She cheered and used her powers to put the tape in. Mike pulled the blanket over them and got comfy, holding his cute bean of a girlfriend close.

~~~

"HE KILLED HIMSELF?! AFTER ALL THAT?!" Mike screamed. El looked at him like he had two heads.

"Forget that! Veronica looked like my Joyce!" El exclaimed. Mike laughed.

"Total b.s." Mike scoffed. El hit him with a pillow.

"Shut up."

________________________________________________________________________________

sorry this is short i have a friend over