Eavesdrop

Scott knocked on the door lightly before pushing it open, seeing Mitch and Kirstie on Kirstie's bed, Mitch holding a bundle of clothes in his lap.

"Hey you two, what's going on?" Scott questioned, walking into the room and standing behind Mitch and kissing the top of his head.

"Kirstie said I could have some of the clothes that she wore in high school, Alpha!" Mitch smiled, holding up one of the flannels and smiling. "Look how pretty they are, she also gave me some pretty jeans."

"Did Alpha Kevin say this was alright?" Scott asked, looking Kirstie with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes Sir, I asked him before he went downstairs." Kirstie replied.

"Do you think these will make my bum look good?" Mitch giggled, holding up another pair of jeans towards Kirstie.

Kirstie let out a gasp. "If you want to make your butt look good, let me show you some other jeans I could give you." She climbed off the bed and ran to her closet.

Scott smiled and kissed Mitch again. "I'll leave you two to it then. I'll come back up when food gets here. I still have to fall to Kevin so stay up here, Mittens."

"Ok, Alpha!" Mitch leaned his head up and smiled widely.

-

"Alphas? Are you down here?" Mitch called, walking down the steps and peering into the living room. When he didn't see Scott nor Kevin. He let out a small whimper.

He walked down the rest of the steps and went up to the first room, pushing the cracked door just enough to see inside.

"I can't just abandon him, Kevin. He trusts me and I'm not going to break that."

"Scott, you're not fit to be taking care of an Omega. What would happen if you were to be drafted again?"

"I mean.. Wouldn't you guys watch him while I'm gone?"

"We would, Scott but you're drafted for two years at a time, eventually Mitch is going to start wanted someone who will actually stay with him. Just, think about what you're doing, it's not too late to bring him back to that Omega shelter he left from."

Mitch knocked on the door lightly. "Alphas? Are you in here?" He pushed the door open and poked his head through the door and doorframe.

"H-Hey, Mittens. What's wrong?" Scott opened his arms, his arm that was in sling must've healed enough for him to move it around. Mitch took the gesture gratefully and hurried over, tucking his face into Scott's chest and sitting across his lap. "You alright?"

"Yes sir. Kirstie is taking a nap and I got lonely. Also I wanted to show you something."

"What is it?"

Mitch looked over at Kevin. "Alpha Kevin, can you step out please? I'm a little embarrassed."

"Of course. I'll see what taking so long with the food." Kevin patted Mitch's shoulder and took a look at Scott before leaving the room.

Once the door shut, Scott pecked Mitch's jaw. "Alright, what do you want to show me?"

Mitch stood up and undid the buttons on his jacket. "I've always wanted to wear something like this but never had the courage. Since you're an Alpha I trust, will you tell me how it looks?" He set the jacket on Scott's lap and awkwardly stood in front of Scott.

He wore medium long pink dress with a tiny bow on the hip. The sleeves were see-through and the back was cut down to the middle of Mitch's back.

"Is that Kirstie's dress?" Scott wondered, trailing his eyes over Mitch's slim figure. The dress fit him perfectly and went down to his knees.