Untitled

"Alpha. If you work out while you're sore it'll get better. My dad also told that to me when I asked him why he'd work when he was hurting."

Scott let out a groan and gasped in pain when Mitch punched his bicep. "Hey! Meanie!" He then let out another exaggerated moan when Mitch tried to pull him off the bed.

"I'll punch your sore spots again." Mitch warned. Scott got off the bed quickly and winced at the aching in his legs. "Come on. I'll make your favorite smoothie."

"It was the first one you made, it's going to be my favorite obviously." Scott mumbled. He let Mitch pull him to the top of the stairs and the boy walked down them, staring up at him from the first floor.

"Start." "Scott bent down, made sure his shoes were tied properly before he ran down the steps, back up and repeated the process several time.

Mitch watched him before retreating the kitchen to grab a small step stool and the blender from the drying rack. Though he was still an average height for a small person, the island was raised higher than what he was used to back at the old apartment so he had to use a step stool in order to properly drop ingredients into the blender.

He counted time in his head as he walked around the kitchen, gathering stuff for Scott's smoothie. As he did so, he heard a loud groan.

"Mitchie! It hurts!" Scott groaned.

"Don't be a baby." Mitch felt Scott grab him in a hug and he smiled to himself.

"But I'm your baby, baby." Scott kissed Mitch neck before standing beside him. "What's next?"

"50 push ups."

*******************
Sorry for the short chapter but I feel like I have to tell y'all that I'm currently in the hospital because I have a hole under my breast and I've been to Urgent Care twice for antibiotics and the hole has opened up twice after I finished the pills.

So I'm in the hospital now and I'm waiting for someone to check on me, hoping to either get it stitched up or get on more medication. Most likely have to get stitches bc they might not put me on any medicine because I just finished my medicine yesterday morning.

Wish me luck and I'll try writing as soon as I can. Love you peeps.