(X)

Sorry for not updating in like two weeks. Have not had any inspiration since school started. 

Scott shut the door to his car and stared up at the apartment building, his eyes wandering top his balcony and he smiled before walking forward.

He caught the open elevator about to close and shifted from foot to foot on the way up to the penthouse. Once the elevator stopped and let Scott out, heard soft, muffled music coming from directly above him and he bit his lip.

Scott turned off all the lights in the living room and kitchen, shut the curtains then hurried over to the stairs. Scott quieted his steps and went to the second floor, seeing an outline of Mitch's body against the wall.

He walked forward and pushed the door open and walked in. Mitch was sitting in his bed, doodling on his drawing pad. The brunette looked up and smiled brightly.

"Hi, Alpha! You're back. We're the babysitters okay with the babies for the weekend?"

Scott didn't reply and looked around the room, spotting Mitch's dresser that had a basket of deodorant, cologne, and other essentials. "I thought I told you to clean your room while I was gone."

Mitch frowned. "I did."

Scott looked at Mitch then stepped over to the dresser. He used a finger to drag the basket across the dresser and onto the floor. Mitch stood up quickly.

"Alpha, what are you doing?" Mitch walked over and picked up the basket. He then grabbed the edge of the dresser and bent down to grab the items that fell.

Mitch's eyes went wide when Scott's large hands grabbed his butt and started massaging his cheeks. Oh. His Alpha was horny and wanted absolute control. He bit his lip when Scott stood behind him, pressing his front to his end.

Mitch shut his eyes and tilted his head back in a quiet moan. "A-Alpha-"

"Quiet, Omega," Scott hummed, moving one hand to Mitch's waist and the other reached around and grabbed Mitch's chin and turned his head so he could see the mirror. "Are you going to listen to me the next time I tell you to do something?"

Mitch met Scott's daring red eyes in the mirror and he shivered in pleasure at the sight. "Yes, sir," He moaned when Scott bought his hand down on his rump.

"I can't hear you, Omega,"

Mitch felt Scott get hard and he did his best to move his hips from side to side as he spoke louder. "Yes, sir."

Scott pressed himself to Mitch harder and his hand went from Mitch's face to grope him. He palmed the boy as hard as he could then turned him around swiftly, grabbed his face and met their lips together roughly.

Mitch ran his hands over Scott's chest and moved them downwards, pulling from the kiss when Scott easily grabbed both of his wrists with one hand.

"You're going down to a very dangerous area, love," Scott warned. He moved his hands to Mitch's waist, turned them around and shoved Mitch onto his bed and crawled after him. "You best be careful."

"I know where I'm treading, Scott," Mitch sassed, earning a slap to his rear as he was on his side trying to get more comfortable.

"Watch that mouth, Omega," Scott reached under Mitch's head to grab his drawing tablet and he set it on the dresser before grasping Mitch's neck and pinning him to the bed. "You don't want to get me angry, love."

Mitch shuddered and his eyes went blue and he noticed Scott's hold on his neck lightened up. He shifted then brought his hands down, undoing Scott's belt and palming him through his briefs.