Roach

Mitch looked up when he heard the elevator ring so he tucked his phone into his pocket and walked forward, screaming when Scott jumped from behind the corner with a mask on. He nearly hit his Alpha with the finished painting in his hands but stopped when Scott removed the black and white mask.

"You're mean." Mitch scoffed and took off his bag.

"Welcome home, Omega." Scott chuckled, taking Mitch's bookbag. "What's that?" he pointed to the painting.

"My finished painting for major class. Wanna see?" Mitch turned the canvas around to show the drawing he did. He copied the drawing he did several years ago. "It's you. Just like the drawing I lost that one time."

"Wow." Scott took the canvas into his hands and admired it up close. He then grinned and turned to Mitch. "I love it, baby. Want to go hang it up?"

"Can we?!" Mitch gasped.

"Yep. Come on." Scott took Mitch's hand and the two went upstairs. He put Mitch's bag in his room and Mitch put his phone away.

Scott hammered two nails into the wall of the hallway and properly hung up the canvas, Mitch watching it carefully. When it was done, Mitch grinned proudly as Scott praised him for doing such a good job in his art major. He blushed and looked at the ground, jumping back with a shriek.

"Roach! Alpha kill it!!" Mitch yelled, backing into his room and whining when the bug followed him.

"I'm not killing it, it'll ruin the carpet." Scott chuckled.

"Do something!!" Mitch cried, literally, jumping over the bug and latching his entire body onto Scotts torso, fake crying into Scott's neck.

Scott sighed and held onto Mitch's bum as he moved into the room, kicked the bug out of it and down the steps. He followed it and continued to kick the bug to the elevator.

"I'll just.. " Scott opened the elevator doors and kicked the bug inside just as someone called for the elevator. Mitch hopped off of Scott once it was safe and smiled.

"Thank you, Alpha! I'm going to go do my homework."

"Roaches wouldn't be a problem if you don't leave half eaten chip bags on your floor, you little piggy." Scott warned, smacking Mitch's rear end as the boy went upstairs.

"You keep buying the little bags!" Mitch ran the rest of the way upstairs, covering his rear end with his hands as he did so.

"Stay off the phone while you work!" Scott called before Mitch shut the door to his room.

"Yes sir!" Mitch called back and Scott heard the soft click. He collapsed onto the bed and grabbed his own phone only to open snapchat and take a picture of himself to send to Mitch. The Omega opened it just as it was sent and screenshotted it, sending back a picture of all his textbooks.

He captioned the picture as "Leave me alone. I want to pass my class." Scott chuckled and turned the mounted television.

-

"Love? Are you ready to leave?" Scott pushed opened Mitch's cracked door and his knees buckled at the sight of Mitch smoothing down his blue and white, skin tight dress. He had a cardigan tossed over to hide his shoulders and wore plain black leggings underneath the dress.

"Oh. Hi, Alpha. Is this too much?" Mitch turned around to face Scott.

"N-No. You look gorgeous, Omega." Scott gasped, walking forward and grasping Mitch's small hips.

"Hey, you're in uniform. No touching." Scott squinted and undid the first two buttons on his suit then leaned forward to kiss Mitch passionately.

"I'm so lucky to have such a beautiful Omega." Scott mumbled into the kiss, leaning down to peck his Mark before straightening himself out.

Mitch blushed deeply. Even though he's been with his Alpha for three and a half years, he couldn't help the smile that pulled to his face everytime he was praised or complimented. He never could get over it and he wished Scott wouldn't ever stop.

"Thank you, Scott. I was a little unsure about wearing a dress to something this formal but-"

"Don't you worry about a thing, you hear? Some of my friends also have male Omegas who wear dresses. You'll fit right in, Love." Scott fixed his suit and took off his tilted tie. "Help me?"

Mitch who had put his high heels on while Scott was talking, simply reached up and put Scott's tie on for him before patting his chest. "There you go."

"Thank you. Ready to leave?" Scott pecked Mitch cheek and tucked his tie into his suit.

"Yes sir."

***************