Chapter 5

Third person's POV:

The award show started a few minutes after they got back.

Awards were given out and there were also a lot of performances mid show.

BTS and Twice's performance are at the end, so they were pretty much free the first half of the show. Taehyung kept glancing at Tzuyu, and so does Jungkook, but he's not looking at just Tzuyu......

Soon, the final awards were ready to be given out. The MC on stage was holding a card and getting ready to announce the winner.

MC: IS EVERBODY READY???

Audience: YEAHHHH!!

MC: NOW THE FINAL AWARDS FOR THIS YEAR'S KMAS IS......

MC: Wait... there must be some mistake...

*Goes backstage for a while to ask something while the whole audience goes silent*

MC: Oh my!! Well it wasn't a misunderstanding at all!! This is a first!!

Audience: WHAT IS IT?????

Audience again: SPIT IT OUT DUDE!!!

MC: Okay okay!! Chill!! Well there has been a tie this year and turns out there are two winners!!

Audience: *Gasps*

MC: Alright... NOW WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, THE WINNER, well winnerS to be exact... FOR THIS YEAR ARE!!!

BTS AND TWICE!!!

Audience: *Screams* *Gasps* *Cries* *Yells* *Dies*

BTS and Twice goes on stage at the same time and stood besides each other

Tzuyu stood next to Taehyung and Jungkook stood next to Sana

Taehyung's POV:

OMG!! I CAN'T BELIEVE WE BOTH WON!!

Both groups are now on stage and I still can't believe it. Not only did we won, but we won together!!

Tzuyu: Wow... Amazing isn't it

Taehyung: I can't believe we both won...

Tzuyu: Me too!! Congrats to you guys!!

Taehyung: You guys too! You have paid so much hard work on your songs and on your upcoming album!! You guys really deserve to win!!

Tzuyu: Aww, thanks! That's the sweetest thing I've ever heard a guy say

Taehyung: Hey, a man's got a heart too you know *Smirks*

Tzuyu: *Chuckles* You're really quite something aren't you Tae

Taehyung: Only to you

OMG! I DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!! HIS BOYFRIEND IS HERE FOR GOD'S SAKE!!

Tzuyu: *Blushes*

Aww, is she blushing??

NO!! I shouldn't be doing this!! Jungkook is my best friend!! I can't be flirting with her girl like this!!

But why can't I just resist it??!!

Besides, why is he there talking to Sana instead of coming to talk with her girlfriend??

They are talking quite happily too, they are really giggling, and... IS SANA BLUSHING??

Nahh, I'm just overthinking things... Maybe it's just the lighting and maybe Jungkook isn't talking to Tzuyu cause they don't want the public to find out about them?

Anyways, both the leaders, Rapmon and Jihyo, did their speech and we all got back to our seats. Our performance is coming soon,

But before then, I get to see Twice perform first, that might just give me the confident boost for our performance later......