Chapter 33

Tzuyu's POV:

Taehyung: Tzu...Tzu...Wake up, we're here

I woke up to Taehyung slightly shaking me, I guess I fell asleep on my way here. I looked out the window and saw a beautiful cherry blossom park

I was abosolutely in awe with the scenery that I can't help but just stare

Taehyung: Soooo, you like it?

Tzuyu: I LOVE it Tae!! Come on!! Let's go!!

I quickly got out of the car with Taehyung following closely behind me. I was absolutely MESMERISED by the scenery, there were so much cherry blossom trees and the atmosphere there was so calm and intriguing. There weren't a lot of people there so it's just the two of us, which made it even more exciting

Taehyung went up to me and held my hand, my body stiffened at first by his sudden movement but then softened after seeing the warm smile plastered on his face

We walked along the aisle of the blossom trees, holding hands, everything was so relaxing and romantic that it made me forget about everything that happened that day

Tzuyu: Tae, how did you find this place? Its amazing!!

Taehyung: Well, I found this place a year ago and it has been my favourite place ever since. I usually like to go explore for new places whenever I have time and I found this place last year, it is actually very hidden and there are rarely people here, that's why I like this place so much, the scenery here is beautiful and I get to have some alone time and not have paparazzi or fans bugging me or chasing me...

Tzuyu: I see... does anyone else know about this place?

Taehyung: Nope, just you and me. This place means so much to me that I'm only going to share it with the ones that means a lot to me too

Tzuyu: Do I really mean that much to you?

Taehyung: Yes, you do, and probably more than you can imagine. Actually...I have a confession to make...

We stopped walking and Taehyung turned to face me holding both of my hands in his

Taehyung: Tzuyu...The truth is......I'm...I'm in love with you...I've always been actually. The time I fell in love with you was the first time I met you, you were so kind, so funny, so cute, it was love at first sight, I even made a promise to myself that I have to make you mine no matter what, but I was so shy and nervous and Jungkook beat me to you... My whole world crumbled down to my feet when you became Jungkook's girlfriend. God only knows how much I love you...but I kept optimistic and never lost hope, so I decided to wait for you...and now that this happened... I will never let you go again. Tzuyu... I don't expect you to feel the same feelings as I do for you, but please, give me a chance Tzu... It doesn't have to be now cause it may be too soon for you, but I'll wait for you Tzu... however long it takes...

At this point, tears started to form in my eyes... I was so dumb that I've never even noticed how Taehyung felt, all I was focusing on was Jungkook while Taehyung is here waiting for me the whole time...

Now that I've thought about it, everything makes sense, how Taehyung is always there for me, how he always puts me in front of himself and the jealousy in his eyes while Jungkook and I are together...

But what do I feel?? I mean there is ABSOLUTELY NO doubt that I like Tae and yes, I have a crush on him too, but...do I love him? Is this real love? I don't even know what I'm feeling. It's not just simply a crush, but something more, that 'something' wasn't the love I felt for Mingyu, it was something I've never felt before and that 'something' is growing stronger and stronger... what is this feeling?

Tzuyu: Taehyung...I...I...

I panicked... I didn't know what to say, I didn't know what to tell him. I wanted to tell him the feelings I had for him and everything he makes me feel, the warm and fuzzy feeling in my heart, the excitement he always gives me, the safe feeling that I can conquer everything when he's with me...

I ran away

Yeah, call me stupid, cause I am, but I ran away

Taehyung: Tzuyu!! Wait!!

———————————————————————
A/N: Happy Valentines Day!!❤️

I hope you guys are liking the story so far. I'm sorry the chapter has to end so tragically, especially on Valentines day...

But I promise you guys, the upcoming chapters will make it up to you guys😉

Love you allllll😘😘
———————————————————————