Chapter 22

Jungkook's POV:

Today's the day...

The day when I leave Tzuyu and be with Sana

Well, that is if she wants to be with me...

I decided to talk to Sana first, just to make sure she wants this too

To make sure if she feels the sparks between us
too

And boy, was talking to Sana first the most stupid thing I've ever done...

I haven't talked to Sana since that day at the cafe, we haven't even texted each other since, so this is gonna be awkward...

Well... I guess I better get ready...

I'm just so nervous, what if she rejects me?? Then should I still be with Tzuyu?

Ugh!! This is so complicated

I'm just gonna hope for the best...

Sana's POV:

It has been almost a week since I have spoken to Jungkook at the cafe

To be honest, I really miss him...

I miss his handsome face, his charming smile, his gorgeous eyes...

I can go on forever about that perfect face...

Yes, it's wrong, I know, but I just want to see him so badly!!

I was working on our dance routine for the new song we are going to be releasing next month, but I just can't seem to memorize it!! Jungkook is always on my mind and I just can't seem to get him out. I have to memorize the whole choreography by tomorrow so why I can't I just focus??

Just when I was about to give up, my phone buzzed

I quickly opened my phone and saw a text from Jungkook!! Asking if I'm free!!

What the heck? Is it about Tzuyu again?

I don't wanna seem desperate so I told him I am working on our new album, which is true, but I also really want to see him so I told him I could make time for him... also, I wanna know if it's about Tzuyu, if it is then I wanna be there to comfort him...

He didn't tell me exactly what the problem is but told me to meet at the coffee shop in an hour, guess that's what I'm going to do...

I wonder what its about...