Chapter 27

Tzuyu's POV:

Taehyung... What are you doing to me??

First showing up at my door so suddenly

Then complimenting me on my look even though I look ugly AF

Besides that, also being my shoulder to lean on and letting me cry uncontrollably in his arms

I'm so lucky to have Taehyung as my friend...

Friend??

After I calmed down a bit, I looked Taehyung directly in his eyes. I think it's time to tell him

To tell him about the dark side of my life

More specifically, my past...

But I need to know if I can trust him first...

Tzuyu: Tae, can I trust you?

Without hesitation, he answered me with a serious look on his face

Taehyung: 100% Tzu

Tzuyu: I think it's time I tell you my past, and the reason this ALL is so haunting to me...

It is never easy to tell anyone about what happened, it still hurts eyerytime, the only ones that know about this are the members, me and Mingyu...

Taehyung: It's alright, you can tell me when you're ready, there's no need to rush

Tzuyu: No Tae, I wanna tell you now...

Taehyung: Then of course I'll listen to you, you can trust me Tzu

Here it goes...

Tzuyu: *Deep breath* You know why I'm so upset about all this? It's cause something similar happened to me a few years ago, but it happened much MUCH worse...
A few years back when I was still in high school, I was IN LOVE with this boy called Mingyu. Mingyu was the most popular boy in our school, talented in everything, and very very handsome. So me, being like the other girls in school had a HUGE crush on him, so when he asked me out after crushing on him for years, I naively accepted...

I stopped for a moment to gather my tears, it's just really hard for me to talk about it again. Taehyung just rubbed my back soothingly and kept on listening

Tzuyu: You know, I wasn't popular back then, like AT ALL, I was more of a nerd and an introvert too, so it came towards a surprise to me when Mingyu actually asked me out, but as I said, I was naive at the time, also I was head over heels in love with him so I didn't think much about it, I just thought he would like me for who I am, and I was wrong...
We "dated" for two years before everything happened, before I found out that he was cheating on me, and not just with one girl, or two, but with the WHOLE entire school. He was f*cking with every single girl in the school while dating me at the same time!! That went on the ENTIRE time we were dating, and if it's not for me walking in with him and my BEST FRIEND at the time F*CKING, I wouldn't have even known!!

I started to cry... I couldn't hold it back in anymore. Taehyung hugged me again while soothing my hair. I don't know why but I just have this feeling of being safe whenever I'm in his arms...

Tzuyu: Tha...that's not even the worst part... the worst part is when I confronted him about it, he laughed at me straight in my face and told me that he only dated me for THE MONEY!! He said the only reason he kept up with me for so long is that his friends dared him to date me as long as possible and that they would give him $100 if he dated me for over a year...
He messed with my feelings so much, he made me felt useless and worthless and made me feel like an absolute nobody, I was soooo in love with him that I fell into serious depression after that, I would lock myself up in my room and not come out for days... It was a terrible time... I then came to Korea shortly after that, being a trainee helped me forget about him a bit, but that doesn't mean it doesn't still hurt. So now that this all happened, the feelings of worthlessness and uselessness are coming back to me, I didn't trust anyone easily, but I thought Jungkook was a nice guy... but now...

Taehyung: Tzu, you're not worthless or useless, you're AMAZING just the way you are... and if Jungkook or that Mingyu pabo doesn't see that then it's their lost. Don't waste your time on people who don't treasure you cause they are not worth your love. Trust me Tzu, you'll find someone better, someone who will love you the way you really are, someone who is waiting for the right time to make their move and claim you, trust me on that...

I think I know already know who it is... and I think I may feel the same way...