Chapter 15

Sana's POV:

OMG!! Jeon Jungkook is now standing right in front of me!!

Sana: Jungkook?? H...hey there... whatcha' doin here?

Jungkook: Not much... just... *sigh* Just got ditched by my girlfriend for another guy......

Wait... WHAT??? TZUYU DITCHED HIM??? AND FOR ANOTHER GUY? WHO??!!!

Ok... remain composure Sana......

Sana: Hey... you know you can tell me about it right? What happened?

Jungkook: Well, if you don't know already, Tzuyu is now working on a project with Taehyung

Yeah, I know that already... You don't even know how relieved I am that she's not working with you......

Jungkook: I wasn't that supportive at first, but she accepted it anyways, not only that but when I asked her out on a date tonight, she ditched me saying she needs to go to the studio and work on the new song with TAEHYUNG!! Like really?? She chooses Taehyung over her FREAKING BOYFRIEND!!
*Takes a deep breath* I'm sorry for yelling but I'm just soooo mad right now...

Sana: No! Don't be... I get how you feel, and if she doesn't appreciate you, than she's not worth it...

Oh goddd... I'm such a bad friend... Not only am I in love with Tzuyu's boyfriend, now I'm encouraging them to break up too... What is wrong with me?? Is that what love makes you do???

Jungkook: Thanks Sana, but I really hope it's just a one time thing......

Jungkook's POV:

After I went out for I walk, I saw Sana by the beach by herself, so I went over to her and started talking to her.

Yeah, basically I just rolled out all of the emotions I was feeling while she listened. She really is a great listener and listened intently on what I had to say, she even gave me some suggestions in the end and really cheered me up.

Maybe this night isn't too bad anymore......

We basically sat by the beach and talked the entire night. Sana is really fun to be with, and her weird and fun personality soon made me forget Tzuyu for a while...

She just had this effect to make me forget every bad thing that ever happened, an effect that no one else can give me, not even Tzuyu...

WHAT THE HECK AM I THINKING!? YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND JUNGKOOK!! STOB IT!! (A/N: Haha get it? ;)

Sana: Oh, it's getting late! I must go back home! I really had a great time with you Jungkook

Jungkook: Same... *Slightly blushes*

Sana: Hey, we should do this again sometime... AS FRIENDS I mean... If you have any relationship problems, you can just tell me, I promise I'll listen to you

Why does the thought of hanging out with Sana again gives me such a happy feeling in my heart?

Maybe it's just the fact that I'll have someone to talk to...... Right?

Jungkook: Sounds like a plan... do you have my number? I can give it to you

Sana: A..actually, I do...

Jungkook: Really?? That's good! Call or text me now so I can get your number...

Sana: Sure...... here, done

Jungkook: *Smiles* Thanks, I'll call or text you if I have any problems or if I just want to hang out

Sana: Same for me

Jungkook: Goodbye now Sana

Sana: Goodbye Kookie!!

Kookie......