Chapter 4

Tzuyu's POV:

Today is finally the day!! I get to see my boyfriend, Jungkook! Oh and also Taehyung as well!!

We walked the red carpet and I saw BTS in front of us. I saw Jungkook glancing at me maybe a few times, but mainly I saw Taehyung staring at me the whole time......For some reason...that gives me butterflies in my stomach.

WAIT!! Why am I like this?? I should be focusing on Jungkook instead!!

I shook it off and got inside. Once I sat down, I found my phone buzzing in my pocket. I picked it up and found a text from Jungkook, I immediately replied back then headed backstage to find him.

Sana is staring at me with a confused and maybe jealous look on her face?? she whispered to Dahyun next to her and Dahyun looked at me and smirked at her.

What was that all about??

I went backstage to where Jungkook said and found TWO guys standing right in front of me

Next to my boyfriend stood Taehyung. He wore a black jacket and a red tie with a tight shirt behind it, paired with black leather pants. He actually looked REALLY good, really sexy t-

WHY AM I THINKING THIS??

I should be focusing on my BOYFRIEND!! What has gotten into me??

I started to blush and Jungkook noticed

Jungkook: Aww, my baby is blushing!! Is it because I look too handsome??

Heh, yeah, YOU look too handsome, YOU do

Tzuyu: Hah... Yeah, of course......

Taehyung: He...h...Hey Tzuyu...Lo...long time no seen

Wait, is her NERVOUS? Why is he stuttering so much?

Tzuyu: Yeah, nice to meet you again Tae!!

Taehyung's POV:

OMG!! She just called me Tae!! Tzuyu Just freakin' called me Tae!!

Why am I even freaking out?? It's normal, she used to call me that too. What has gotten into me? Have I fallen for her even more? Or is it just the fact that I haven't seen her for so long now?

Taehyung: YEAH! You too!!

Nice work Tae, nice work...

*Awkward silence fills the room*

Jungkook: Sooooo, how's my baby been doing??

Yeah, I think a piece of my heart just fallen out hearing him call MY Tzuyu baby...

Tzuyu: I've been great!! Spent almost most of the time with the girls. Oh! And we have a new album coming out a month later, we've mainly been working on that!!

Jungkook: Well, I'll make sure I'll buy loads of copies of it for my baby

Taehyung: Yeah...me too.....I mean for YOU Tzuyu, not for my ba...baby....

Well that was certainly awkward

They both chuckled then Tzuyu turned her gaze to me, she smiled at me and we made eye contact for a while, and DAMN!! That beautiful face though!!

She then turned to Jungkook and starting talking to him. I used this opportunity to examine her perfect visuals

Big beautiful eyes, black wavy hair, and those lips... How I would want to have them......

Jungkook: HELLOOOO!!! EARTH TO TAEHYUNG!!

Taehyung: Huh, huh???

Guess I was too lost in my thoughts......

Tzuyu: We have to go back now, the award show is starting already. It was great meeting you guys again! See you later!!

Jungkook: Yeah you too

Taehyung: Go...Good luck with your performance

That was all I could stutter

Tzuyu: Heh, thanks! You guys too *Smiles at Taehyung*

DAMN!! THAT SMILE!! STOP DOING THAT TO ME CHOU TZUYU!!