Chapter 6

Tzuyu's POV:

It was our turn to perform now, we all got ready and went on stage.

As we were performing, I can't help but notice Taehyung looking at me the whole time, with a blank expression on his face, his eyes just following every direction I go.

Am I just imagining it or is it real??

I took a look at Jungkook and saw him looking at me with a smile on his face, I quickly returned the smile back, but I then saw his gaze had already wandered off to Sana?

What the heck was that about??

Nah, it's no big deal, it shouldn't be right?? He's just looking at my group mates, no harm in that. I'm just being overly jealous.

We finished our performance and got back to our seats.

It's time for BTS now!!

Taehyung's POV:

Jungkook: TAE!! It's our turn now! Come on, get your butt off that chair

Oh, it's our turn now??

I'm still JUNGSHOOK by Twice's performance just now, Tzuyu looked soooo beautiful, and SUPER sexy!!

Wait!! Oh yeah, we have to go now!!

I quickly scrambled off the chair which resulted me falling butt-down onto the floor, how embarrassing......

And Tzuyu is looking at me too, giggling at me.

Just great......

We went backstage and ran over our performance for the last time, then we went on stage and started to perform

Hmm... I see Tzuyu sitting there with a confused look on her face while looking at Jungkook.

Did they have an argument or something? Or is Tzuyu just mesmerised by Jungkook like how I was just mesmerised by her...

Yeah, maybe it's that......

I just heard my heart broke a little again......

We finished our performance and went backstage.

Jhope: That was great guys!! Well done!

Jungkook: Yeah, you're not bad yourself dude

Jhope: I know *Laughs*

The award shows soon ended and we saw Twice approaching us.

Nayeon: Hey guys!! Do you wanna go to the after party??

Taehyung: The after party?? What's that?

Everybody else: *Laughs*

Taehyung: What??

Suga: Oh DUDE!! Don't tell me you don't know what it is!!

Taehyung: I really don't......

Nayeon: It's basically a party after the KMAs where only the idols who attended the show get to go. We had one last year, did you forget?

Taehyung: I was super tired last year and went straight back to the dorms after the show

Guess that's why I don't know

Nayeon: Oh, I see. So do you wanna go this time?

Jimin: Heck yeah, and Taehyung, you are coming with us whether you like it or not!!

Yeah, I honestly don't mind. If it means spending more time with Tzuyu, then I'm down!

Yeah, but they don't need to know that