Chapter 19

Tzuyu's POV:

Me and Taehyung fully finished the song two days later and submitted it to JYP and Bang PD. I really think this song is going to be a real hit, I really hope it does anyways, then I'll get to publish an album with Taehyung...

Oh and as promised, I went on a date with Jungkook right after we've finished, I asked him out on a date yesterday and he accepted.

Yesterday

I'm so glad I finally get to go on that date with Jungkook

I'm so glad I finally get to go on that date with Jungkook. I've been so busy with work that I couldn't make time for him, but that's all gonna change now... Well, I hope so anyways...

Jungkook's POV:

I was ecstatic when Tzuyu texted me asking me on the date I was looking forward to for sooooo long. I quickly made all of my reservations and booked everything I needed. I'm going to make this the best night she has ever had...... I just hope she doesn't cancels on me again.

4:30

I was getting ready to go out, but a part of me is worried she will bail on me for work again, so I called her

Tzuyu: Kookie? Whassup? I'm getting ready now, almost finished, are you here already?

Jungkook: Erm... No, I'm still at home, I'm just calling to make sure you don't bail on me again...

Tzuyu: *Laughs* Of course I won't, I promised you I would be here for you no matter what, and I'm keeping that promise, so you can come pick me up now...

Jungkook: *Laughs* Of course babe, be there in a bit, see you

Tzuyu: Buh bye

Relief flooded me, I quickly grabbed my car keys and went to get my car

I picked up Tzuyu at her house And went to her favourite restaurant. We talked all night and had a great time, but there's one problem... I just can't seem to enjoy myself...

I really don't know why... I've been looking forward to this date for SO long now, so why am I not enjoying myself?? There just seems to be something stuck in my mind...

Tzuyu: Hey... you alright??

Jungkook: Huh? Ye...yeah, of course I am...

Tzuyu: You just seemed to space out for a bit

Jungkook: Oh, it's nothing, I'm just full... Are you finished? I want to take you somewhere else

Tzuyu: Oh yeah, I am, where are you taking me?

Jungkook: You'll just have to wait and see... *Smirks*