0.4 + gun point

.*.•.*.

I woke up to the sound of a piano being played in Shawn's music room, it sounded so elegant and beautiful. I climbed out of bed grabbing a near by blanket and wrapping it around my body, once my feet touched the cold floor I went to the door and opened it. I walked down the hallway and into Shawn's music room but I didn't see him anywhere I could still hear the music though.

I walked into our living room and saw Shawn's laptop was open. I walked over to close it but a video popped up of Shawn.

"Sweet heart, listen to me, when I'm gone don't lay around in grief go out and find another love. I don't want your love to go unnoticed for someone else. You deserve so much and when I'm gone I can't give it to you."

"Shawn stop what are you trying to say, don't leave me!"

He wasn't talking back, the camera backed up and I saw the most horrible image I've never wanted to see. A man was holding Shawn at gun point and I couldn't do anything about it.

"No please don't do this!! Let him go, I'll give you whatever you want!!"

"No (y/n) it's too late for that, and now you have to watch your boyfriend go."

"I lov-"

And before Shawn could finish his sentence you heard the blast of a bullet hit his skull. I had sunken to my knees calling out to whatever could hear me. I wasn't saying anything audible for people to understand, I was sobbing uncontrollably. Then behind me came the same man that just killed my boyfriend, he took his mask off and showed his identity.

"Brian? Why did you kill Shawn?"

I got up and ran to him and started hitting his chest and punching him but he held both my wrists and wouldn't let go.

"Your next"

Brian then got his gun and held it to my forehead.

I shot up out of bed trying to regain my breathe and Shawn then woke up and put his hand on my back and his other on my thigh.

"(Y/n) it's okay. Your safe your with me, I won't let anything happen to you."

I couldn't stop the tears from pouring out of my eyes. Shawn then pulled me into a tight hug and I put by head in the crock of his neck.

"T-they k-killed you"

"No they didn't, I'm right here holding you for eternity. I will never let you go."

Shawn laid us both down and I put my head on his chest hearing his heart beat and smelling his scent, I will never take advantage of moments like this. I still was taking jagged breathes and trying to keep a steady heart beat.

Shawn stated humming into my ear because that always made me feel at ease, he started singing "Never Be Alone" and played with my hair.