3.0 + the office

"Okay, Dwight is totally falling for the prank."

I sat at my desk and Shawn leaned over the top counter talking to me about the prank he was pulling on Dwight. He picked a few jelly beans from the little bowl and ate some.

"What are you doing to him?" I asked and then the phone started ringing.

"Hello, Dunder Mifflin. This is (y/n)."

"Hi (y/n) this is Jane, can you forward me to Michael?"

"Uh sure."

"To answer your question I'm pranking Dwight making him think the FBI wants him for a top secret mission." Shawn said.

I broke out into laughter and tried hiding the fact that I was tearing up about it.

"That's beautiful, it's amazing Shawn. It's really something else."

"Shawn, shouldn't you be getting work done." Dwight said while leaning in the back of his chair. Shawn cleared his throat and fixed his tie.

"You know your right Dwight. Thank you for keeping me in check, you know you'd be a great leader for like a government. You'd be a great spy."

Dwight looked confused. He leaned in towards Shawn desk and scanned the room.

"What makes you say that?" Dwight asked.

"No reason," Shawn turned towards me and laughed.

______

"How's it go?" I asked as I put my jacket on about to walk out the front door.

"He really believes it, he's staying here to wait for his package."

Shawn held the door for me and I walked out.

"Have a nice night." Shawn said.

"Actually, are you doing anything?"

"No,"

"Want to get dinner?"

He nodded and I walked to his car and we drove to some restaurant near by.