2.2 + if i died

.*.•.*.

Shawn turned off the tv with the remote and shook me the slightest to wake me up. I opened my eyes a little and pushed myself off of Shawn's lap.

"Let's go to bed baby." Shawn said as he got up. I didn't budge, I got a pillow and brought it to me.

"Want me to go carry you?" He asked getting to my level and looking at my face. I nodded and felt arms wrap around me and pick me up. I laid against his chest and felt his chest and his abs through his shirt. He went down the hall and placed me on my side of the bed and pulled the covers over me.

Shawn got ready for bed and came walking in and noticed I still had my makeup on, he walked to the bathroom and grabbed my makeup wipes.

"Want me to take your makeup off?" I nodded again and felt the cold wet wipe against my face.

"I love you," I whispered. I felt his lips against my temple and smiled.

"I love you too." Shawn got up and walked to his side getting under the covers and pulling me into his chest.

"Baby," I felt his body vibrate as he spoke. "What would you do if I died?"

His question woke me up and I turned to face him. "Why would you ask that?" I asked concerned.

"Don't be scared I'm fine and healthy, but how would you hold up?"

"I honestly probably couldn't do it, I wouldn't be able to."

"Able to what?"

"Live, it'd be too hard." His kissed my forehead and rubbed my back.

"I don't know what I'd do without you my love."

"With all my power I'll fight so you never have to find out." I fell asleep in his arms and for years to come I'd pray I'd always get too.