3.4 + unexpected

I came walking through the front door coming home from a night out with the girls and heard music as I closed the door. I walked into the kitchen and saw Shawn making food and singing. He didn't know I was home so I snuck up behind him and wrapped my arms around his torso. I smiled and placed my head on his back.

"Your home already?" Shawn asked as he cut up an onion.

"Mh hm, Katy had to go home. Her babysitter had to leave so the rest of us left." I let go of him and stood next to him and watched as he tried to make food.

"Do you have any idea what your doing?" I asked.

"Yes," I looked up at him. "Okay no, how do I know the chickens done?" I laughed at him taking a knife and fork. I cut into the chicken on the stove.

"If it's not pink on the inside it's done," I cut it. "It's done." He turned off the stove and put the knife done and grabbed my hand.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he walked us to the living room.

"Dancing with you,"

"Uh oh, do you remember how to?"

"Shut up," he put his hands on my waist and I put my hands on his shoulders. We stared swaying back and forth and then Shawn grabbed my right hand with his left hand and put his chin on the top of my head. I kissed at his neck and I turned my head to the side.

"I love you baby." Shawn said.

"I love you too," I stopped dancing at got on my toes kissing him. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him, he walked back and fell on the couch. I was on top of him but some how he managed to flip me and I was on the bottom of him. He started kissing my neck and I was pushing him a little bit.

"The food," I said as he went back to my neck. "It's going to get cold."

"I don't care, I want you." I let him continue and he grabbed my thigh as I bent it. Shawn's other hand went to the hem of my shirt and pulled it off me, I was caught off guard and took a deep breathe out of shock. Shawn pulled back and smiled.

"What's wrong?"

"I-I just didn't expect this." He smirked and went back to my neck.