2.9 + library

"These finals coming up are going to kill me." I laid my head in my hand and my friend Julia opened another text book. "Why don't we just move to Hawaii and live on the beach? You in?"

She laughed. "Well do that once pigs fly. I'm sure it'll be soon."

"Why can you just pretend for once, and stop with this whole reality is what will last forever bull crap."

She took my book and closed it. "Because it's true. Now go get the biology book, you've been one this one." She said holding it up. "For like an hour."

I got up and went into the science book isle and went down the freshman college section looking for the book. I wasn't paying attention and bumped into someone who was bent down on the floor looking for a book.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see there. I'm trying to look for the Earth Science book."

He pulled out the book and stood up, he was probably about a foot or two taller than me.

"This one?" He asked smiling. He had brown hazel eyes and was in joggers and a college shirt. He had his backpack behind him.

"Yeah that one, thanks." I said as he handed it to me. He kept his hand out and I shook it.

"I'm Shawn."

"I'm (y/n), sorry about that. Again." I said smiling and as I was about to walk away he spoke up as much as he could given we were in a library.

"(Y/n)?"

I turned around a smiled tilting my head to the side as I held to text book to my chest.

"Yeah?" He coughed and shrugged.

"Would you like to get a cup of coffee? Maybe not now since your studying but maybe later?"

I smiled even bigger and nodded.

"You know, I've been studying for about two hours now. I could use a coffee break."

He nodded and put the text book back on the shelf he walked over to put mine back.

"Oh no it's okay, my friend Julia will need it. I'm going to bring it to her, you can walk with me it's in the direction of the front door."

"Okay," he said walking beside me.

I walked up to Julia and put the book on the smaller circle table she was at. I picked up my brown purse and put my papers in the binder.

"I'm going to go get coffee with Shawn, see you back at the dorm?" She smiled and put her pencil up and played with it in her hands.

"Yeah," she nodded. "See you back at the dorm."

She held her hand out and shook Shawn's hand. "It was nice to meet you Shawn, be safe." She said as we walked out. I turned around and she mouthed the words he's cute, I looked at his side profile and turned to her and mouthed I know.

"What was that?" He asked as he held the door open for me.

"Oh nothing,"

"Are you sure? It sounded like you agreed with your friend that I'm cute." He said smirking at me. I guess we didn't mouth that, we actually spoke aloud.