6.7 + jerk

"Hey, my phones missing your number." He kept going on and on. He wouldn't leave me alone, it went from him standing near me to sitting next me and pushing my friends over to make room for himself. i could feel his breath now on my skin which made me want to just push him off the seats and kick him where I know it's hurt. Instead of me trying to help myself I'd curl my hands up into the sweaters sleeves and try hiding myself in my own body I tried hiding myself in my book but it didn't help at all. He'd move the book to see my face, looking straight into my eyes and I could only hope he'd see my hatred for him right now in this moment in my eyes.

"Hey, leave the girl alone." Some voice said behind me, I looked up to see Shawn. The Shawn. The one cute guy, that plays guitar, can sing, tall, curly brown hair, hazel eyes, and kind. He was helping me, as if I didn't like him enough as it is.

"Make me." Jack said as he got up and tried to intimidate Shawn, it obviously did nothing to Shawn. He didn't run off scared or with wet pants or shitting himself. If anything Shawn came off more intimidating than anything. He didn't backdown or leave me to defend my own.

"No, I'm not gonna make you. I'm telling you." He just stared straight into Jacks eyes not flinching at all. My friends kept their eyes locked on the situation while I, being one that doesn't like attention, was uncomfortable. They'd look at me and back at them. One Shawn got Jack to leave, they called for Shawn.

"What are you doing Friday night?" They asked out to Shawn. I was confused but trying to pretend I was reading my book and I was actually listening to their conversation.

"Nothing." He answered back kindly.

"Pick (y/n) up at 6 then?" They said looking at me, I shoot my head up glaring at them.

"Sure, send me her address. If she's up for it?" He asked somewhat towards me. I nodded my head still pretending to read.

"You don't need to hide your head in your book anymore." He said jokingly. I slowly turned my head around to look at him as he then shot me a smile.

~hi~
Wow I haven't updated this in a LONG time. A lot has happened since, I moved cities, I actually have a bestfriend now? Anyways, I want to try and get back into my Imagines again. My books? I don't know, maybe I'll be more inspired when the seasons start to really change? I just i don't know what'll happen with those but at least I'll just try and start with my Imagines and get back into writing. Maybe it'll help and make me "creative" again bhahah