2.8 + diner no. 2

I sat there at the booth and just thought about what happened. How I made her feel so unwanted before and how I made her feel unhappy around me now. I got up and walked out the diner.

"Good luck." I heard the lady say from behind the door. I walked down the sidewalk and came in front of her apartment complex. I paced around outside and contemplated if I dared to go to her place. I walked to the door and put the old number in hoping it was the same. I heard the bell go off and the door opened. I walked in and went to the stairs walking up two flights.

There it was her door, there was her door number. 58B, it was staring right at me, taunting me. I shook my head. And walked away from it and then walking back to it.

"Just do it. Knock, fix this." I brought my hand up and knock two times. I waited and waited. I heard the locks being undone and then saw her face. She didn't look happy, she had a look of disapproval on her face.

"What do you want?" She asked directly.

"I want to talk, about us. The past."

"The past is the past, why bring it up? The open old cuts? Why, why do that?" She said about to close the door, I put my foot between to keep the door from closing.

"Shawn,"

"Just listen to me? Please?" I pleaded. She took a deep breathe and opened the door letting me in. I walked in and took a seat at the stool by the kitchen as she leaned against the counter away from me and crossed her arms.

"Well?"

"I thought we were both unhappy, we both were right?" She nodded and shrugged.

"But why couldn't we have just talked?"

"We tried that, and it didn't go the way we hoped it would."

"I guess your right," I got up and slowly walked towards her. She looked up at me and looked completely innocent as her hair strands fell in front of her face.

"But now, I think. I think we can try again?" I said as I bent down to her slowly. She looked up at me and her big eyes had a spark in them. She was in black gym shirts and a black tank top. I pulled her by her waist and closed the gap between us and our lips met and moved together. I pulled my lips back and touch our foreheads.

"I missed this," I said.

"I did too, now kiss me you idiot." She said as she put his arms dangling on my shoulders. I held her waist and put my hands on her back, I missed her touch and lips on mine. I picked her up and sat her on the counter and stood between her legs. Her hands went to my neck and gently held the sides of it. My left hand went to her thigh and held it while my other hand stayed put on her back pulling her closer and closer. She tilt her head to the side and continued to kiss me. I pulled back and went to her jawline and then her neck.

______

"So we're starting this again, us?" I asked as I laid next to her on her bed. She turned towards me and a smile creeped on her face.

"Yes, you idiot." She said covering her self with the sheet.