1.8 + coffee

.*.•.*.

I was having a difficult time on this essay that was due in less than 2 hours. It was 10:30 so I made my way to Starbucks so I could take a breather and get a drink. I got my laptop and put it in my backpack, I got in my car and drove off.

I turned on the radio and relaxed not thinking about this 2,000 word essay that determined my future at college.

Who are you? Who am I? I need to put myself down on paper and tell them who I am within 2,000 words.

What is the most difficult conflict that you've come face to face with? Right now, this essay.

I parked and got out the car putting my bag on my shoulder opening the door and walking to the counter to order.

"Hi miss what can I get you?" The blonde light skin girl asked.

"A grande Carmel Frappuccino with extra Carmel."

She went to the cups and picked up a sharpie. "Name?"

"(Y/n)," I handed her my card and she scanned it.

"We'll call you when it's ready." I got my card back and put it in my wallet putting my wallet in my backpack. I turned around and someone walked into me spilling some of their drink on me.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, you didn't spill much on me." I looked up and saw hazel eyes looking down at me.

"Are you sure?"

"Y-yeah, yeah don't worry about it. It's just a bit of liquid, it's not like it's lighter fluid." I made a nervous smile.

I walked off to a table and got my laptop out as the screen stared at me and wanting more to be typed down.

Who am I? Well I'm a 19 year old attending an online college that seems to have needed more information about me in order to place me in the class I want more than anything. Journalism, it's always interested me and I wanted to know more s our it.

"(Y/n)," I got up and walked over to the counter, I picked up my cup and walked back over to my laptop.

"(Y/n)?" I looked up and saw the same guy. I took a double take and realized who it was.

"Your....your Shawn Mendes. Wow, what? How? Why?" I was in complete shook.

"Yeah," he smiled. "That's my name, but it's not who I am."

"Well I know that," I laughed. "Can I help you?"

"Well I just, Okay I'm going to sound maybe like a douche but I had to come over." He motioned his hand to the chair asking if he could sit.

"Sure, sure." He sat down and I closed my laptop.

"I just I thought you were really pretty. And I wanted to talk to you."

"That's how you two met?" Shawn's Mom asked as we sat around her table eating dinner. This was the first time I met his family and it was nerve wrecking.

"Yep," Shawn said as he took my hand in his and he kissed it. I smiled at him and we continued to have dinner all together and getting to know each other.