2.0 + showing

.*.•.*.

"I can't go Shawn." I said while I looked at myself in the mirror with the dress on I was going to the award show with my husband Shawn.

"What do you mean? I want my beautiful wife with me there." He said as I hugged me from behind and put his hands on my big belly.

"My belly, it's gotten to big to hide. All my dresses show it." I turned around and was face to face with Shawn.

He pouted and kissed my forehead then placed his chin on the top of my head. I wrapped my arms around him.

"Sometimes I don't like keeping the pregnancy a secret but then I remember why we do."

"We want our child to have a normal life and not grow up in the spotlight." We both gave each other a half smile. He took my hand and walked me over to the edge of our bed and sat down.

"What do we do if we get pregnant again? Keep it a secret, it's stressful for me and I can't imagine how stressful it is for you. You can't go out in risk of people seeing the bump. Do we really want to keep this a secret?"

I kicked my shoes off and my dress with a slit on the left fell to the side as I brought my legs up on the bed. I shrugged and held my hands on my belly.

"I'm not sure, I feel like the stress isn't good for me or the baby. I feel like I'm trapped in my own house."

We both have each other the same look and we knew what the other thought.

"Do we?"

I nodded my head and we both smiled.

______

Shawn and I walked onto the red carpet and I got anxious wondering how people would react. Shawn took my hand and we both walked in and saw the faces of people and friends.