3.3 + album

a.n
In celebration of Shawn Mendes: The Album coming out tonight (you may already have it and if so I'm jelly, I get it in 15 1/2 hours) I'm going to make a imagine around the fact of how NERVOUS Shawn may be. See what I did there hahaha. Love you my QUEENS!

"Shawn, baby calm down. This album is amazing, your fans are going to love it. Don't stress yourself out."

I said as I walked over to him and sat him on the couch and handed him a cup of water. He took some deep breathes and I held his hand.

"(Y/n) I'm just, I scared and nervous."

"You don't need to be, it's amazing and so are you. Your fans know that and I know you just want your fans to be happy with the music. And they will, fuck the others that may call it trash." I laughed and he cracked a smile.

"All that matters is your happy with it and your fans are happy for you......Do you remember when I painted that picture of the mountains?"

He nodded.

"Remember how you loved it and I didn't want anyone to see it but you hung it up in your parents cabin we were all at?"

He put his head on my shoulder.

______

"No shawn, don't. I don't anyone seeing it but you and me. It's not good."

Shawn took the dry painting and put it over the fireplace sitting on the level that I couldn't reach.

"Baby it's amazing. Don't hide it from the family."

______

"You were there for me on some stupid mountain painting, and I'll be here for you on your breathe taking album. Because truth be told, anyone that hates to has horrible taste in music." I smiled and Shawn laughed as he kissed my cheek.

"And that painting isn't stupid, it's in my music room that I look at when I need inspiration. It's like a piece of you when your gone or I'm gone."

"You still have it? I thought you said we lost it."

He nodded.

"I said that so you wouldn't try throwing it out, because I knew you'd try too."