5.4 + wedding night

❁❁❁❁❁❁

Shawn and I pulled up to his condo and smiled to each other. My wedding dress was off laying in the bag on the back seat, Shawn's suit was also laying in the back seat. We both brought clothes to change into after the wedding. Shawn leaned over and kissed me, we both smiled into the kiss then he pulled back the slightest bit.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too,"

"We're married," I said smiling uncontrollably.

"Yeah we are," he said smiling back as our foreheads touched. He leaned in again and kissed me. We got out and left the clothes in the car walking up to Shawn's condo.

"We live together now," I said as Shawn opened the lobby door.

"Yeah we do," Shawn said laughing at little.

As we walked up the stairs to Shawn's floor level Shawn grabbed my hand pulling me with him. He looked around and pushed me back into a wall slowly and kissed me.

"I love you," he said.

"I love you too," I said as he kissed me again. Shawn grabbed my hand and we continued walking up. We walked to Shawn's door and he pulled out his keys.

"This is my new condo," I said as he opened it.

"Yeah it is," he said as he laughed ya me again. Shawn put his keys down on the table and took his shoes off. I walked slowly looking at the walls and then over to Shawn. I knew I had the biggest smile on my face cause he kept looking at me with the same smile too.

"This is your new home," he said walking over to me.

"Now, your my home. You've always been my home." I said smiling and walking toward him too. He picked me up by my thighs and held me close.

"Your so beautiful (y/n), you know that?" He said as he kissed my jawline. I giggled as he continued to kiss my jawline to my neck and my collarbone.

"Your so....ughh," I said to him.

"I take that as a compliment," he said kissing me with a smile. I nodded my head.

"Oh that's definitely a compliment, stud." I said smiling. He walked over to his room opening the door and placing me on the bed softly. I sat there as we both looked at each other. Shawn's hands went to my waist and pulled my shirt off slowly. My hands went to the hem of his shirt and then he pulled that off.

He crawled over me as I leaned back on the bed and he kissed my neck, his hands traveled my body. My hands went to his pants and I unbuttoned his pants and I pulled them down and Shawn kicked them off.

"I love you," he said against my skin and I felt his breathe on my neck. I hummed in response. Shawn's hands went to my shirts and pulled them down.

~x~

My hands went up and down Shawn's chest as he breathed heavily and I looked up at him with my head on his chest. I looked at him as he looked at the ceiling and closed his eyes.

"Shawn," I said with a breathy voice.

"Yeah sweety," he replied and I felt his torso move while speaking.

"I'm happy," I said. He hand went to my hair and played with it pulling strands softly.

"Me too," he said.

"The happiest I've ever been, because of you. I love you so much I can't even believe how strong my love for you is. It's unbearable sometimes it hurts. Please never leave me." I said. He grabbed my hand and played with the ring.

"That's why I gave you this ring and vowed to you to make you my number one priority because I love you. I'll never leave your side."

I fall asleep in my husbands arms feeling him breathe. Feeling and hearing my love breathing and falling asleep is all I've ever wanted. Someone to care for and love who will do the same for me.

"I'll wake you up at 9, our flights at 12. And I'll have breakfast waiting for you." I heard him say as I fell asleep.

"Hm k," I said softly.