3.5 + cabin

I had a blanket wrapped around me as Shawn and his parents along with his sister sat at a side outside the cabin they rented for the weekend. We were waiting for his cousins to meet here. Shawn connected his phone to a Bluetooth near us and played acoustic music. Shawn took part of the blanket and wrapped around him. I looked at him and eyed him.

"Cold?" I asked him. He nodded his head. "I told you you'd get cold without a jacket."

"You'd think him growing up in Canada he'd know he'd need a jacket." Karen said laughing.

"Exactly,"

A couple cars pulled up as we saw the head lights and the family got out of the two cars. They walked out way and everyone got up to hug and say hi. I stood behind Shawn given this was the first time I'd meet his cousins.

"Timera, this is (y/n) my girlfriend," Shawn said holding me to his side. "(Y/n) this is my cousin Timera." We shook hands but then she brought me into a hug.

"Your beautiful! You caught a keeper it seems Shawn." I blushed.

"Thank you,"

Shawn called over his cousin Camilla and her fiancé. They walked over holding hands.

"Hi you most be (y/n), Shawn wasn't kidding you are beauty."

I laughed and blushed in response hiding my face with face. "He also said you would be shy."

Shawn kept holding me closer and closer. "Oh my gosh Shawn if you cold grab the blanket."

"Hold on you may not be as shy as I think, I think we'll get along fine." We both laughed and sat by the fire.